Ellie

"ellie!" micheal (aziz) said! "i have some great news if you want to come to solirary with me!" he winked at me! i was felt a rush of desire to be with him. also i felt the hate from the female inmates! i did not want to desl with them any more!

when i went do there i was erriely quiet but i was not scared instead there were some people who were only locking at me funny because they havent seen another perosn for a while. when i came to thelast cell to the right i saw him.

he kissed me tenderly snd deeply as we started to make love!

"what is it aziz!" i said breathless!

"two things maybe three!" he said. " first i get to marry you, also you can be released should you stay way from the pablo house hold! and i pulled some strings and got you a job in the department of homeland security!". that was when i noticed that he put rose petals everywhere! and there was a few candles. it seem so romantic.

"wow!" i said. he pulled me lovingly closer to him.

"make love to me, ellie!" he came in with a kiss. it was deeper then usual the kiss!

when we he made love to me he was grinding himself into me as he kissed me. as we were in the early stages of love making. he took his cuffs and handcuffed my hands above my head. i giggled!

" open up, " he said! " i want to make love to you." he soon took the securit wand and started to rub it on my breasts and then on my womanhood!

"oh aziz," i said. " i love you dearly!"

soon he started to thrust into me slowly but firmally. "ellie you just perfect the way you are!"

"what brought us together!" i asked!

"it was the will of god!" he said.

"what made you convert to islam!" i asked.

"i was in the first afghan war before i because TSA, and i saw how beautiful that religion was so converted to sunni then but had to keep it a secret!"

"then i was hit before i could go to morning prayer, i was attacked by by others in my base! i was threaten with so much and was tortured! but wanted to still help prevent another atrocity so i joined the TSA!".

so that was why he walked with a limp, that seemed to being crippling him even more! something i had noticed. but i did not notice the ptsd.

"well aziz, i think your a wonderful person and lover," i said.before we could fallasleep in eachothers arms he had to get back to work.

so he walked me to my cell and started to to cry! when he took me to the cell he started kissing me good night.

as i feel asleep that night he made love to me as his financè! but i wondered when the wedding was! was it going to be islamic! i hoped so!

but why was hecrying on the way back to general population! i was wondering why. until it hit me. he never told anyone about his faith nor what happened to him in afghanistan! when he told me about himself I was shocked, but I was also wondering how come such a beautiful So was being tormented in such a way notches by his lamp, but also because of the way he was treated!

if anything that made me want to be with him more then most people! i was in love with him! when i was in love i had found it!

he was happy with me but not with life! i was his only light in his life! I couldn't imagine how sorry he fell for himself, or the fact that he was isolating, you know he was never in a cell. He was still isolating himself. It was a tough exterior and otherwise trying to be a hard ass! But it didn't turn out that way with me. It was something about me that made him open up to him. Love me in the first place, He started to realize that I was Carrying the child of his dreams, his lover's child. That's when he ended up realizing that life was as bad as it seemed!