Lisa

I am afraid to tell you this but Micheal might be cheating on me! I don't know with who are how or where but he hasn't touched or made love to me in the same way or with the same passion.  He says that he would not do anything to me that was of that nature but I just wanted to see what he was doing on his phone!  That was when I see he was with a younger man than me who is  in TSA! How he met him I don't know; but their messages are of an intimate nature!   I just saw the guy's name Iman Sid!   And there are pictures of them kissing!   I need your help to find out for sure what is going on!

Ellie

I did not want to get caught up in her drama anymore! Yes she was my friend but I could not handle any more!   Before she seemed so happy and now this!   I just wanted to enjoy the company of jay my boyfriend!   I was a few  weeks late in getting my period and that made me realize that I too was pregnant with my own child!  With that I could not handle her drama and having to do go to the sleepy airport hotel any more!

"Jay," I said.  "I have some news!"

"What is it!"

"I am pregnant," I said!

" that's wonderful!"  He said. 

"Also I am cutting ties with Ellie as she to complex!" I stated!

I still wonder who she ended up with so much drama when I could recall that she was happy with him before!   I could just what turmoil that she must have been in!

But I could only imagine what kind of things she was going through!  But I can stand what she got her self into! For the first time in this whole scenario I wanted to write back!

Ellie
Take pictures of the messages and  the confront him about the situation! That is all I got to say other than that I am pregnant with my boyfriend' s baby. So at this time I will not being with going to your place to help you directly!  I am sorry but that is the truth with him!  I know enough of those types of guys that he was probably cheating on you!  Just confront him and move on!
You're a beautiful young women! Why settle with that scum!

Lisa

I did not want to say that about her love of her life but she needed to see the reality that he was cheating on her,not with a women thank god but with a male!  That was different and more devastating I can tell!  The paper was water marked with her tears!  I guess she was intensely upset!

Who would not blame her

Ps. If you want I can set you up with some who will treat you right!

I write at the end of the letter!  I could not take much more then to set her up with someone better!   I know she did not what deal with this but it was something that was needed to be done! 

I did not know what her phone number but I asked around and got it and pasted it to a friend of mine who would treet he right!   She deserved just that some kindness real kindness in her life instead of  false promises and other dumb shit!  I did not what that for her! 
Really I wanted to confront Micheal and say what I had to say, but I did not what to stress out with the baby!  I was very concerned for her even though at first she was scum I rather see another human be loved who they were!

Then I text her a warning that she will get a message from one iof my guy friends!   That was all I had to do for now !  That was until the 9 months were up! My first concern was the baby, her second!   Last thing I wanted was to over stress my self and possibly loss the child!  I was wondering if I should and see her!   But I wasn't too far along so what the fuck!