Red satin

When Zane once put I red satin blind fold to my eyes it was for erotica pleasure! But why the colour read when I know this was angry colour! Realize the colour was of significance to what I was feeling at the time I didn't think of it until I was finished writing my book that being said the red satin that I had seen any times, not just with Zane, but with other people were also sign and warning that my anger was going to implode or explode in someway in this case, it exploded in a way that was not good!
I find it red is the colour of fire. The colour anger can be an angry thing so can read, but it can also be comforting. If you are careful about what you do in the first place! when I realize that was not the problem, it was my take on life that was causing everything else to go wrong. The relationship with Michael and the relationship was mould and not turned out exactly as I hoped. I was seeing more fire or red it wasn't satin that I was seeing.
Red satin was essential colour that was very interesting to me at the time when I was going through my BDSM phase was just a phase, but still the colour red can mean so much more and Japan. The colour red is the rising sun sign of Hope. That being said, I was very excited about my rising son. That was my daughter Cynthia!

When thinking about the symbolism of red and the symbolism of my life, I was more angry in my life and I was happy that was until I met my husband and I was happier to be after that more cool colours were gonna come my way I was hoping but was there still red? I did not know! I wanted to know what had to bring to me. My story has not ended. It just started as far as I'm concerned. I am happy with my husband. We will be happy and I know that for a fact!

To think that I was seeing red as a negative was not a good thing so I decided to just write and turned this red in the colour of a hot pink my favourite colour! As I was trying to transform an angry color, the more happy colors. I found it easier to transform the angry colour into a happy color. Therefore, I was able to be more happy and content with my life as I was going through the motions of being married and being a mother, it was very interesting indeed also owning or colon a karate no was enough for me to have to worry about my past ever again!

The only thing I had to worry about now my daughter's future will it be similar to mine or will it be different and more positive than mine I just hope for the fact that it will be a lot easier for her to know when she is 13 she learns through the book that I wrote about my life, and she learns the lessons the easy way, and not so much the hard way as a hard way has been the only way I've been learning since I was about two years old!

As I said, I would rather not have any blindfold, especially those blindfold just being able to see red and nothing but was not good for me. Certainly wasn't good for the relationship that I was in. That being said I am not happy about how my life was turning out at the beginning But now it's going to be a happier more pinkish colour now think about it when you think about your state of mind that actually turn your colours in or angry experience!

I was told about that by my therapist when I was just going through the evil that of my PTSD of my own mistakes these mistakes I made with Michael and Mando were just enough to be dramatic enough enough that I couldn't handle it anymore memories if you would ! So using colours and feeling the colour was good!
What is creepy to me is that any one can be seductively blind folded by anger and rage......that is what disturbs me the most it can be seducing to anyone.
As have told you my story, my name is Alyssa. I have been around for quite some time. I am sorry that I had made some screwup in the last while. Let's hope that there will be more adventures and fun for me. At least I just hope that I am able to forgive Matt Soto for what he did to me that being said I am very happy to announce that there is another coloured book coming up called. The red's dark desire!
Let's see how this Will Ferrell one day. I hope you can enjoy the book as much as I have been able to telling my story.   I just hope you enjoy my story thus far until then bye for now and stay away from red satin!  For it is anger, seducing, and blinding you in a way that you would not think possible think about before you open your mouth or make a move that will cost you your freedom your life as I have done many stupid things in my life. This is basically the chronicles of my stupidity from trusting people to whatever else that was dumb in my opinion soon enough I had found love and I was able to enjoy, but I don't know. I will never know what's gonna happen next you help me find a way to make this story come alive and try to enjoy the next book that is under my name, Alicia a.k.a. Red!

There is one thing about me that I should've told you I was a red haired fair skin Pakistani woman who was born in Pakistan and then adopted into the US. That's where I ended up making most of my stupid mistakes but anyways learn from me and try not to let anger get to you!

-Elisa

To be continued.........