Mattie

When I meet Elisa as was her name I found that she was a fireball of energy and that she was just somebody that I wanted to be with even though she did not really like pretty boys at the time or of the light because she was in a relationship. I tried to talk to her. She was receptive and I was able to talk to her quickly, just enough to get a date out of her thank God. I was so happy when she asked me out and I was able to enjoy whatever time we had she had another boyfriend named Mando! She was about ready to leave at the time as he wanted children and she could not have children she did not want to deal with having sex with him anymore!
As I was visiting her I found that she was living a sad life compared to her tough exterior she was tender and sad on the inside! If I want a lost girl! I could see in her eyes when she talked to me or kissed me that she carried a lot of sadness. I could relate as I am a lost guy to being with!
She was packing her stuff up when I offered her a bitter life then to be living in her dead lovers apartment. Something about her made me think she deserves better than this! When she came to my place, she kissed me and started coming alive! Like the red head she was supposed to be full of life....

"So do you have a place in Tokyo as well as here?" She asked.

"I have a better place in Tokyo to be honest with you!" I said. I was going to take my stuff here and go to Tokyo after the tournament! I and was going to take her with me. I dare naught to ask for marriage although I was that attracted to her I know she would recoil from everything if I did! So I just kept everything loving and low key! As I was going to kiss her again she did not since at all, she just kissed me back! Soon we were making out in the living room were I keep all my samurai katanas in!

"You used these?" She said.

"Yes!"

"Can you teach me how" she said!

"I could ask max power the next time if you can learn the kanata with me!"

She was excited about that she wanted to learn the katana! But I did not know how go about the fact that two of her lovers had died by their own hand, I did not dare to cross that path! I just simple wanted to make love to her. When I was kissing her I felt something I never felt for anyone. It was kind of magical to be in love with her and make love to her! As I was going to continue she took a katana and started playing with it as if to arouse me in the first place!

"You little minx!" I said, grabbing the sword for her hand and kissing her. "Play with me!"

"Ok!" She smiled! "Have we met before?"

"We must have had a pasta life!" I said! Feudal japan! I remember! I kept a diary of it! Three entries

The first opponent was an angry person who should have never had been brought in to the martial arts! He did not like that he was facing a a young woman! He was infuriated and tried his best to strike me with his wooden sword and I was able to strike him once and that was the end of the match! Anger was something that wasn't allowed when you're fighting! The next opponent was a more beautiful creature who was I thought a nother woman accept for whisky hair on his lip..... that I he was of equal strength and skill. It was a fair match and we tied! Then he looked at me, he had that same look, the look of desire and wanting me to love him! We exchanged glances and he bowed to me but that was it! I wondered who this young samurai is, but if I asked, who he was to Kenji I would betray him. So I followed him to a certain point and then returned to the dojo! I had a good idea that he leaved in the pleasure district!

For the first time I felt attracted to someone else, but I never thought of it again. After class I for a walk and then I went to see if he was there! This feminine beautiful man! When I found him he was living in squalor even though he was samurai! He could have been a rōnin! I tried to hide but he noticed me.
"Hello!" He said. "Wait you're that girl I tied with!"
"My name is Toyo!" I said
"I am kenjiru," he said . "nice to meet you"
I stood there shocked at how friendly he was!
" would like to come in with me?" He asked.
"Yes," I said.....hoping for a quick visit!
"How did some one as fair as you end up in the martial arts?" He said. He looked at me that way again! Longing for me to be with him. "Would you like to come to a gambling den with me? We can be alone with eachother!"
"I don't know?" I said. Then he kissed me tenderly as if shyly! "Ok!"
He kissed me again this time deeper! "You can call me lightening!"
"Thank you lightening!" I said, "I would like to."

When I ended up in the gambling den I did not think very much! I was more afraid than anything else. We played a little dice and then when into a dark corner were we shyly made love! I wanted to be with him, I wrap my legs around him and kiss him. We continued to make love until I decided to leave!
He went up and hugged me and asked if would not mind sending letters! I did not know what to say about the whole situation.
"I look forward to seeing you again!" He said.
"Me too!" I kissed him. Then I ran back to the dojo as quick as I could! But when I got there Kenji was looking me worried.
"Where were you my love!" He asked.
"Just talking a walk around town," I replied.
I went in and started to study the art of war with him. I was distracted for the first time in my life! I wanted to be with him but also kenjiru too! It wasn't a minute that I was not thing of him! Then a messager came with a letter, too me. I wondered who it might be until I opened the letter!

Toyo
I want to be able to be with you, to love you! I usually am attracted to men but something about you! I want you more than anything......that time in the gambling den was magical!
I wish to love you, to joke with you! To do everything with you!

Kenjiru!

Then there was a feeling that I was to hide this letter! So I did with all the other future letters!

I for got about Kenjiru for a few days but then it was time for class! He was there and he approached me me and kissed me tenderly.
"Hello my love," he said. "How are you!"
"I read your letter!" I said. "But I had to hide it!"
He took me to the back room where silently made love! I wanted to moan but I was slowly being seduced by him. He was kissing me all over the place where clothing could not cover! I never been intimate with someone else! Ever worse was the idea that I would get caught!
And that was just what happened! As I was trying to explain this I couldn't that was when Kenji decided to just teach me that he did want to love me after that. It was painful.
"Love him and be taught by me, or be both loved and taught by me!" Kenji said!
"I.....I.......iiiii!" I studdered.
"Very well!" He said.
I was devastated but also I had to realize what I did and what it was going to do to me! That night I went to the gambling den and was made love to by Kenjiru!
But it wasn't what I wanted! A few weeks later I was late for my bleeding! And that was when I realized that I was with child! Something that Kenji would kill me over! As I had betrayed him!

At Kenjiru's house then I walk up and decided to read the art of war!

"8. The skillful soldier does not raise a second levy,
neither are his supply-wagons loaded more than twice."

And I realized the goodness that was Kenji, I had to be honest with him and tell Kenjiru that I could not be with him again! I wanted to be with my love Kenji! If not more than anything! So I ran back to the dojo! And mentioned that one quote loud enough that he would hear!
"Did you just comeback, Toyo!" He said
" gomenasi!" (Sorry) I said!
He came up to me and held me as if he wasn't letting me go and kissed me sweetly on my lips!
"I was waiting for you!" He said. "Just for you!"