Mattie

I aas proud of her accomplishments that she did despite her life.  That was what I loved about her.  Was she able to do this with a normal person. Buy with a yakuza Like I was that motivated her to help with her healing journey!   I wanted to continue to inspire her but I was.justfong mundane things that was just not out the norm.  But the on thong thing that insaid was when she left America she started feeling better about her self.  Still I was wondering if she had  struggles with alcohol or anything of the sort.  I really wanted to know so I snuck.iff and bought her memoir. I was really wanting to get to know her better.

That was when my question was answered she only had a minor Marijuana habit in prison but she was clean for the part.   I just wanted to see what she was like for the beginning

I didn't tell her that I read her book!!!! But I just hadn't know what her life was like before me.   I new about Micheal. Someone I'd like to.kick their ass for another different reasons.   He was not a good person. To put it delicately as possible.

When I decided to talk to her.  About some of things in her book.

She told me that she too had a problem with alcohol she came clean.  But I did not think of this as a bad thing.   I just saw it as it was she needed somewhere else to live that wasn't California but I was the one the one got her out.

The the door slide open or was her.  She asked if I could make love to her.

Why could not I do that for her. 

All the way dhenwas noticing a moth in the lamp that was supposedly bugging her in the love making session. I wanted to tell her though I was going to getnit out and free it before it being burned.  As  I tried the moth ended up in the flame and I was saddened by this.   I wanted to get the moth put ittls miserable state.

She was writing what seemed like a poem

As I see the light
Sense warmth
But also danger
And yet I go closer and closer to the flame
Let me see it's
Bringing beauty

As I asked her what she was writing that was when she said that the moth inspired her to go to write about the mouth.  I was smiling so much that it hurt in the first place.   I went up to her and kissed her sweetly and then letter her at her Jon.  It aas interesting what she would find to write about in the first place.   But she was captivating that way no just her stubbornness  nor exotic beauty but that she was inspired by everything.     Kissing her after wood I wish.

But i knew  that she was to busy to to see that she needed to express her self the best way possible.

After that I went back to sleep and hoping to to see her in the morning.  As I was falling asleep she was there complaining about the next moth to be caught in the light.   So I was covering my head and hers to hide from the burning moth!   It was so sad that I was leting thing thing burn inthe first place but at least it was not screaming so good! I hate when things scream in pain.  So I that is why I am not that evil like my father.....to. tell you the truth I was happy to feel emotions