Ellie

Anita kissed me tenderly and deeply as if she were Micheal, the good Micheal actually loved me and care for me! Our tounges danced erotically as we kissed and she  had a wonderful touch to her!  I would crave her touch and kisses through out the night and her loving!  As she kissed my neck, collar bone and my bossom and  then my balloon button.   Soon she was kissing beyond my belly button and her way  to my womanhood,  I could feel fever kiss and massaging of my womanhood!   My back arched  and I screamed in pleasure!   I could not get enough of her loving touch!
We soon feel asleep in eachothers arms, I did  not want to say  this but I was in was in love with her and felt safe with her and desires her!   I would look at her face and see that she had a certain beauty and grace that only rough lives and created!   I wanted to touch her face but I did not know how she would react to me out lining her face!
In the morning she woke up and tried to cook breakfast you can tell she was not one for cooking  as she had delivery boxes all  over the please.  She  then started telling me about her life!

" I was born in Somalia  at the time of the war lords and it was rough there I was there until I was 6, there I was an orphan and I was tortured by islamists  and then I was adopted  but then did not dent  the issues I was having! Soon I was having fights and  a crack and meth problem! 
"as I was getting ass into therapy and found that it was my first 6 years that effected me for the worst.  And the I found that it was PTSD and I wanted to help people avoid the similar fate that I had so  I joined the TSA , but by the time I was applying I lost both my front teeth.  Sweetie this life has had a toll on me! What go you into this same field of work!"

"Well I was in love with a former TSA officer and  who was a prison guard and he fell in love with me  and promised me so much until  a few days ago!  I miss him,

"But I know he did wrong," I said. 

"So you loved a man older than me until he did that deed! " she  asked.  

"Yes!" I said ashamed!

"Interesting!" She said!

She was very skinny and would look like something would be able to push her over but also she looked like she was powerfully built at the same time!  She still looked beautiful.   When I was talking to her I was able to see that she understood where I was coming from! 

"well  I got to go to work!" She said,  " you coming!"

"Ok?" I said!

"That's my girl!"

Some how she managed to get me a job at LAX! Which was good as I was to fight for  the fright of my daughter!  My struggle to get my daughter back was not going to be for the simple fact that I was seen as this guys lover!  When i finished working I finally had time to see my daughter at the time!
It was the town over my former home town that was she lived with the same couple!  I visited her and said that I was going to fight for my motherhood! At the time she was just turning one year old! 

As you can guess the couple I was dealing with wasn't going down with out a fight!  But soon relinquished the parental rights to me!    I guess they did not know want to feel with me ever again!  So I was able to take my daught back with me!  At first, she did not recognize me, but she was able to realize that I was her mother at the time and I was able to go with me. It was kinda hard for her  at first but she soon got used to me and Anita! I changed her name to Aziza!  They she should've been called in the first place!