Ellie

I was waiting for him to deplane when I was suddenly under attack, but not the usual since but with kisses! He was happy to to see me! It was nice to be loved for almost a year since Micheal's death! He wanted to make out here right there and now! He kissed me and we soo were sneaking off to the secondary room at the check point! I did not know how he did it. But he did. He kissed me and was licking his lips! When we were in the check room he kissed me and put me on the table and he started pull me closer to make love!
He kissed me all over as he starting thrust into me! As he was grinding into me he kissed me sweetly and tenderly! "I want you!" He whispered.

"I love you Mando!" I said, welcoming him in me!

"Let's have children Ellie!" He said!

"How many?" I asked.

"As much as you can handle!" He said winking at me! He pissed me on the table and started to climb over me! There was something erotic about this whole thing! Soon our juices were spilling together and we in bliss! Just making out.

"Do you want to continue at home!" I asked!

"Sweety, I love you too much!" He said.

Little did I know that I was going to be late in my cycle and that meant one thing! I was pregnant. And he was the only one I been with since a week; and he well be the only one that I will be with! When I told him that I was carrying his child, he burst into tears. Kissing me so gently and tenderly! I could feel the love in the air as well as his desire to be with me! I didn't know why but I wanted to name the child Aziza!
That was when I told him my past!

"I have or had a daughter with Micheal he was my first love! And I wish I could still be with him! We were going to have a family and get married but I had other plans! And things happen for a reason, in this case I wasn't meant to be with Micheal I was meant to be with Mando! When I realized that, I felt much though I felt like crying still!

"I'd like to have a child with you," he said kissing each of my fingers and up my arm!  "I wish I could've frisked you back there!"

"Why not here!" I said! 

"Really!" Mando said!

"Really,"

He started to come to lift with such enthusiasm and started to pad me down and where is hands were his lips were not to far behind as he was making love to me!  Then he kissed my neck and started feeling and teasing my bossoms!  Then he kissed me sweetly and holding me as if to never letting you go!
On the bed with this stuff he  had a book of love poems and a Robert Ludlum book!  I wanted to more of the love poems and also read the action thriller!  Iwas much into those they would give me an inside in who some people think,  soon I was knee deep in the story....  I could not help my self!
It was like that for most of 23, years of my life that I could see a book and start reading and never stopped reading that was until the book ended!  The I would act like a kid who popped there balloon!  Not my fun point!   This was good as I was doing creative writing in college!  

Let's just say that I am working on a bit of a novel! And a steamy one at that where I guy who identifies as alien love a girl younger then him by a year!   I still don't know what to call it!  It was supposed to be a fun and easy read for everyone is mature enough to read this type of thing!     Unlike Robert Ludlum!  Who I thought was triggering talking about terrorists and other shit I think I'd rather forget!   I am sorry to say but the counter terrorism life is over for me!   As I just want to be happy with Mando!