Ellie (nine months later)

At the time I was up a stump I was getting married to Mattie actually getting married period! Also the idea that my child was still live and health in my womb was reward enought for the idea that good comes to good people! At the time I was named goodreads author of the year for my past life novel and my memoir! It was interesting to see all the good things! When the wedding came up the nerves in Mattie were pretty frayed thought he was thing trying to think more positive things like the idea of him being married with me ! But still he was shallow breathing! I could on see the terror it was in his eyes! When I decided to kiss him: he called down for the first time of the day!

After the ceremony was over he went and walked away but not before kissing me sweetly! "Let's go" He suggested about the whole thing! He was not happy until he was out of there on scathed! While leaving I saw a remarkably beautiful Buddhist nun,who I assumed was mireiko! She just gave me the thousand yard stare that would go to your soul! It was scary to be honest ! That was when in the car I meant ion the woman to him and how creepy she was!

"Do be conned into her!" He said and finally relaxed for the first time! He wasn't so anxious during the wedding it was not what I thought it would be but I thought the wedding night it would make up for everything! I decided to forget the siting of her and concentrated on my my new husband!

He smile and kissed me and the reassured me that I would never have to see her again! But what was going to happpen after I saw her! I did not want to know. What she was up to or anything! Maybe she was just watching the wedding and was the meditating for the day! I had to give her the benefit of a doubt! Even though the idea shook me up as if seeing a ghost! It was not NOT my cup of tea when dealing with an ex! When I was trying to sleep I saw those piercing eyes that were of mireiko! She was obviously not happy about me! I could just imagine what she was thinking he married her and not me how could he! But I said many times to my self that she was probably having a bad day! So I could not judge! Then my water broke as I was trying to sleep! I had to tell him that I was giving birth!

I was in pain but in joy as the little girl came back to the world A world that was interesting for a young new born!

It took 11 hours to give birth to her when she came out I named her Cythnia in honour of the sport I do, karate! That was my proud moment was to be finally mom to little Cynthia! It was no traumatic or anything but real painful and uncomfortable to deal with but as I saw the little girl that was in this word I was happy and I knew it was worth it! I had many different things s know that I was a mother! I was, mom, a writer and a karateka! It was pretty surreal to tell you the truth about the birth!

But loving someone who I made, when I should not was enough for me to be happy about everything that came to this point! When I was in love with Mattie I was more the. In love but when I loved Cynthia I was devoted to protecting g and loving her!

Well hell that was nude love, a pure love. That I could not find every where! The idea I finally found happiness I was so wonderful it over rided the pain of it all! And that was no joke about that I was sweetly and purely in love with sfor e the first time in my life! I wanted to be back at home! And that was something that I wanted to be back home writing and taking care of her!