Mattie

"What the fuck is this letter.doing from the temple," i heard her screech. "The temple that we were married in???hmmmm!"
I knew this day was going to come soon.Or later that the letter from mireiko world arrived. But then what I did not expect that my wife can read Japanese now since it was to years since we came here. Thus was what I dreaded was that we would be stalked by Mireiko Miki as she aas redacted from until my wife went and read the letter out loud.

She read in English to make very clear to me!

Dearest Matsu

I love the times we spent together in the temple as well as in the your bed. You are such. Beautiful soul and I don't see what you see in her. She obviously hated you. We're I as I can make true love to you.
Why don't you come to make love to me anymore.

I just want kiss and feel you.

Mireiko

"So you had made love to her in our bed. The very bed we sleep and make love. What the fuck!" Shd said. "What's worse is that you said I hated you. OK, I don't hate you....but this better be the last fucking letter.....

"She even was threatening me with a samuraimsword what kid of Buddhist is she?"

I could not answer because I was deep shit with both women. I did not know what to do any more.....i was going to lose her for sure.

I just broken down and cried like a kid who did wrong. The she started in about the health of our 3 new daughters. This verbal stoning session was breaking my heart.
Which was what she wanted to do was break my heart.
Then goal!!!!!!

"Yes you know I have been dating someone in our time part. But atleast he is truth full. "

Making me look like liar and an adulterous man.

"Look Elisa why did you do that to me when I helped you create three new daughters. What is wrong with you....." I screamed.

The she said that it was me that I that wrong with her.

"Please think of what you are going to do and say I love you." Begged her.

The fact that she was dating someone else was hurting me to know ended me. What is his name!"

"His name is tougouchi Yamamoto!" She said that he was better and will be a better father. Then there I feel like she left my heart never mind my house. The name was family....he was a karate master and he was one of my bullies.....especially in school.

This felt worst the guantanamo and other horrific place the emotional pain was to intense that she would be with my school bully and that she was making love to him. Then I just hide I. A corner and wanted her to stop.

"OK I won't do this again! I promised!"

After a few day I did not see her for at least a weak I feel jaded for the first time in my life.

Then at the depths of my despair I ended keeping my.end of the deal that know was touching me not even hand shake. When I texted this to her and that showed there were no love marks on my body.........only then did she believe me and feel kn love with me alone again.

The idea that i had to fall back in love with her and gain her trust was something else! It uurt but at least a I had her in my life again.

When she was still raging...... I held her with al the love I and strength I had in me to calm her down!
I felt that her breathing slowed down and she was able to be talk to.

"Listen we both fucked up but can we just go one for the sake our relationship and children."

She answered with a kiss a timid one but that was all, all that I needed from her. Was some form of love.

I did not dare to kiss her in this Amazonian state that she was almost man hating blind with rage like justice.

The she cooled her jets and said "you can kiss me if you want!" She said.

I was in tears and I kissed her and held her in my arms.

"Kiss me again and again!" She seductively said. Obviously she was calmer then anything now but I did klt want to test the waters. There was an other letter.... she read and said it was bullshit that Mireiko would give me hickies when I none on me. She was calling her bluff! And we were going to buy it. That God for smart phones. Thank fucking God!