I did not know what to thing about Elisa (Ellie's) little ghost story ! But I had to believe it was really for so many reasons that I was problable true, or she need to get over him!   But I wanted to help her! Really I did!  I just did not know how to deal with ghosts was I was one to be raised not believe in such things because my parents were hard core atheist and I mean hard core!  You could not even satay the word god with out getting grounded!  So this was something that I had to process and it wasn't not going to be easy!  I just wish I could tell Bryan about this but I did not really want to!   When I was thinking about the next thing to text I was very concerned that it would end our friendship!  But I had to have some faith in some thing that it won't!
So here it goes!

Elisa I think I will be telling you that it was just a dream, I would not worry to much about it in the first place!  But you have just realize that!

That she texted
Thank you 😀

She seemed to be happy about the decision I made for her!  I did not know that she still was that over Micheal aka Aziz!  I have once he cheated on her with that guy!  What was going on in the first place that lead to the him hijacking that plane he brought upon him self!  He wasn't worth the greif in my opinion!  I still was wondering why she could not just stay in Pasadena but that was when things!

I was happy for her and Bryan, something had brought about that union so that would make my parents pissed in the first place!  I kissed jap good night and went to bed and I thought that it was still greif  that she was experiencing! When I decided to fall in a deep sleep I ended up having a strange dream where the monster, Micheal was  asking for forgiveness......me? Forgiveness!  I was thinking. 
I remember telling him that really he needed not forgiveness from god nor me but from Ellie!  The dream seemed so fucking real  that i did not wake up until crack my phone buzzed literally off my night stand!  That is what woke me up.  I look at my phone (no crack in screen) but there was going to be a crack in my brain when I saw the text

He came back to me in a dream it was in the cave in Saudi Arabia and we were making love.   It felt so real that I woke up reacting to the dream!    When I think of him I still get the warm feeling for him.  It is as if he didn't die or leave me at that time!

Girl that was strange as he came to me in a realistic dream as well!  I can hear you on that except for the fact that you feel still for him.  Maybe you should try to write about it and for get about it afterwords! That is my only advice because you with Bryan!
Maybe write a blog about it but If you get kicked off or fired not my problem!  Tumblr is good for that!

That was all that I had to say about this how situation!  I asked her to send the link when she opens the account on Tumblr!  It was the only way for her to let go of this I would say journal but no one does that almost anymore.  I was going to start my asethetic blue blogg!    Then.....
*ding*

She sent me the link so I created my blog that I was thinking about doing in the first place and followed her!  Her picture was a picture was of the back of her head!

Grieving| 23| usa|day dreamer |hopefully this will turn into a novel! 

She wanted to turn it  into a novel ! That she was starting to get ambitious and I was proud of her but I did not know how  Bryan would feel about all this shit!  But it had to be done for her!the first post was how she met him!
So I read it carefully.

When he frisked me and was searching me with the wand I wanted to kiss him but it  turned out he was kissing me in secret!  I know that I found my true love for sure! Then  he told me that used to TSA and the he loved me!  Remember our first public kiss! And that I ached for him one I was alone!   That I wanted nothing more that to be with him...........