Ellie

When he finally made love to me, Micheal kiss me passionately as if the Iman problem did not start in the first place. 

"Make love to me again," I said.   More so begging with him.   I bit my lip and started rubbing his shoulders.

He said and said that he was sorry for hurting me by not telling me about Iman.  Then the massage turned in to a cry session for him.

"I hear the call of pray on my phone so I have to leave you alone," forlorn he said. 

I got dressed as he was getting ready for his prayer.  Apparently you can have the call of prayer sing in a phone app.   I did not dare say anything so i just left.  He was to busy so.... I snuck you and called Paul.     I did not like doing this but some how deserve better.  So I went to see Paul.

When I went to his placement instantly smell the musky smell of love making!   He look disappointed to tell you there truth.

"I am sorry I can not play with you until get rid of him from your life!"  He said.   And slammed the Door on my face.

That hurt so I went back to the  "apartment " as I call it and hoped for the best.

When I came back, Paul texted me saying sorry.   At this time Micheal was with his lover Iman just tooking to each other......my anger grow but i had to controll it.

"Hey," Iman said to me after kissing Micheal.    "How are you!"

"Fine!" I said curtly.

There was something very odd about Iman he did not see as normal in the first place.  But he seemed genuine but there was something  about him that was off putting.

He kissed me and wanted to be with me in a gentle manner.

I wanted to leave right about the first sight.

So I called Paul that I was indeed of a boyfriend.   But not before Micheal purposed to me .....as in marriage.   I would have been happy to have a legitimate wedding but in this case I wanted to be with Paul instead. 

"Ummmmm, Micheal," I said. " I have been dating someone else." Using is religion to deter Jim.from being with me.

I saw the joy leave his eyes and was replaced with pain and sorrow.

"By God I love you always will because I do!" He said.  And then he broken down crying.
He said a few religious  things and then i walked out of that miserable life! Finally I was free to begin with.   There was something about him crying and hollering that nearly made me want to be back with him.  But I stuck to my love for Paul.

When Paul pulled up I saw him smiling and biting his lip.

"Hey sexy," he said.  "Welcome.to my life."

"Welcomd to mine too." I said laughing.  

I got in and  asked before we left if I could use his shower!

"Sure," he said.

There was some thing that was sexy about him.....maybe it was the piercings and coppius amounts of tattoos.    I needed bad ass and kind instead.

I wanted to kiss him right there but he was driving at the time.  I started biting my lip and start day that we should make out somewhere.

"That would be a good idea," he said.

"I got rid of that Micheal guy."

"He's an asshole, let's say we have we have had  a run a couple times and I would win the fight." He stated.   "He called me a tattooed freak of nature."

So the Michele  I know was not really nice to beginning  with.

When I got to his place.....my new residence I decided to take a shower.  And when I did  I was finally at peace to live somewhere clean and not do cramped.      Then Paul walked in to the bathroom  and got in the shower with me and started kissing me passionately! Then he started to make love in the shower!

I must admit it was fun to let louse and just be with some one who gave a fuck. When making love  to Paul in the shower it was fun and loving.   Not formal!