Mattie

When she was sleeping at night I went to go and some gambling, I am chōhan dice dealer. It pained me to have to do my job but I would not be a yakuza I'd I did nor do this.  So I went to the Miki family head quarters and the started to hold the gaming sessions since I was the youngest oyabun and I was now to host the gambling sessions.   There were going to be men and women but then someone caught my eye.   I did not want to admitt this but this younger yakuza  was feminine in his looks but I could not stop looking at him.  After I while of being driven crazy that was when I did the irresponsible thing.   I introduced my self to and started to talk to him in the back room.
"Hey handsome," kojiru said to me.   "I'd like to be with you for tonight!"  
"OK! Sure," I said.   Thinking that it was just going to a one night stand!

But the he started kissing me.   Which I thought was find was OK...

"Let's ditch this place and fall in love at a love hotel. " He said suggestive.

So we drove to the nearst love hotel and I was at his mercy.   He kissed me and had his way with me.   It felt good but it was not what i hope would happen tonight.  He kissed me and left hickies on my my chest.

The next morning when I was expecting to be hope and feeling the teasing on my chest I thought I was Elisa.   But only to wake up.and realize he was teasing my chest. 

"Fuck what are you, doing here?!" I asked both him and myself.   Was I drunk last night or was he in love with me.

Then........

"I love you." He said kissing me shyly!then he asked for my number and the  I gave it to him.

When I got back to my home I was shocked to here the anger.in her voice about me coming home interesting morning after disappeared for hour in the night.....then my phone buzzed I looked at it was kojiru.   He was saying the loving stuff.

"OK Elisa I fucked up!"

"What do you mean?!"

"Was with someone last night," i said showing her the phone.  There was no why that I was going to get.pass this one.  "I am sorry for everything!"

"Sorry you won't the half of sorry Matsumoto," she said.  "I think we should see other people.....you xan come back when you actually..... . apologize  for what you fucked up on. "

So she took over most of my stuff I had no home but to be with kojiru.   I was not fun to be kicked out of my own house......... but I guess o deserved it.

First I should have been more truthful of my position in the yakuza and second could have told her where I was going.   It frustrating to be honest that the woman I love Now hated me.

There was only one chose to go back to mireoko and say sorry  to her.  Little did I know that was.gping to be a big mistake.

When I went to her temple I ended up feeling both dream but also desire  to be  with someone who I know still loved me.   

"Matsumoto," she said and started hug me! "I have been so lonely!"

She then kissed ke and said that she was seeing her body for alms and for other stuff.

"Kiss me!" She said and brandished a katana.  "If you don't you oh me a finger."

So kissed her and did not stop.....finally the sorrow that I had was gone as we had tantric sex.  As I was feeling her skinny boney body I was starting feel things that she only felt for me.
What was wrong with me that I fuckered up mote.then once in less then 24 hours.

"I hope we can start where we left off." I said.

"Yes I too."  She said  about this. "Also I am a Buddha too as I found enlightenment.  

Wow that is great," I said.wanting to kiss her.bbbht what was I doing just digging my grave.