Ellie

Wheni got home and I was able to sit and write I decided to write about the life of me with loving scarring! That was the title of the book I had a good long. Time to write about the this it. Wasn't as hard as I thought I was thinking it would be !

dear dusty

you're probably wondering how I ended up meeting with such a stern guard like Michael. He was searching me one day and we caught a glimpse of each other and smiled at each other in our eyes. That's when we knew we were in love. Also, he was risking me with a wand. And was holding it too close to me if you know what I mean. I wanted more to be with him than anyone else.

every night we make in my cell! and find warmth and security in his touch! as well as his kisses and voice!

did you know he was TSA! too.

elle

As I wrote ethics next chapter in my life I realized that I was in love mainly with Mattie and only him!  But I still started writing about the times before he  came and after he came to my life ! That was the high light of my life!  It was a hard write but it had to be done!  When I was writing and facing my demons I was finally feeling relaxed! The emotional pain that I had did not even do anything when I gave birth!  That was the most painful of me was still the emotions and not the child birth.

But I finally started to get the end of the book where was I was in love  with Mattie and that I met the famed max power!  That being said I was Interesting that he  had help me in finding Mattie!  As I was approaching the end of the book I once again contacted my publisher!  The publisher I had was the same as the very TJ Newman!  A heroe of mind was TJ Newman! I have read all two of her books and that I was hoping to see what she had cooking!  When I was told that my life story even through the did not see it yet.....was going to be a success!  Mind you this was the first one from the excerpt that I read ur loud in my mother book reading! 

Was I going to be able to read from this book was something else completely!  What was I think it turned out it was another book launch! This time I brought my other masterpiece.....Cynthia. My daughter!  I was happy that people, where getting there books signed by me and mostly by my daughter who was very intelligent for her wee age!  She was gurgling and smiling the whole time even when I was read that same excerpt from that book!  It was a tear jerky moment but then I was able to  enjoy the happy sounds my daughter was making!  I saved two of  each of my books for her when she was 13 years old! So she would be able to enjoy this books and appreciate them more! As I signed them I had someone else carried her until I finished my mother daughter message too her!  That I had Cynthia back in my arms!
When I went to go home I was happy and eliated at the tough it was successful again!  When I was done I walked up to the house band started telling Mattie about this whole book launch even though it was three weeks a mother!  I did not give a crap at this point  he was to happy to be concerned!  He wanted to make love to me that night! 

My one question was why i wa sable to have her when my uterus was so hostile was beyond me!  I wanted to really know for cerntsin!  Maybe this was a Devine miracle that was supposed to happen even though I don't believe in Devine i believe in coincidences!  That was what it was  happy coincidence that I was to have her!  To marry her father! And just be happy!