Ellie

As we entered the dimly lit room he kissed me and sat me up on a counter S if I was a giant teddy bear but instead he started to undone his pants.    He kissed me on the lips and entered  me gently.    I could feel him.

"Make love to me!" I said.

"Why not both," he said.   I laughed and giggle it was such  long since I had ! Good !

"First time laughing , huh!" He presumed. "I think you have had a lot of trauma in your life  ..... I am not different! As I had darkness in my life.   He was  thrusting in me as he was talking to me.   Make love was on thing then he asked me to assume the position!

I did the usual search position and he stripped me and started the pat down where his hand went so did  his mouth.    He stopped at my woman hood  and started to kiss it and worship it as if was a goddess.

"How did you know what position to put me in?" I asked.

"Let's say that TSA chick's are freaky and sometime alittle too freak ly at times." He said.  "One was my ex lover and she nuts in bed.  She loved doing things to me as if she brought work home with  her and knew how to make me spill my juices."

"Fo you have any contact with her."  I asked.

"No I had to put a restraining order on her and yet she still comes here to little me know that she still is in love with me." He said. "At the time I was dating  someone else she was nice."

He grabbed me by the hair and started to kiss me.  I could taste my self off him.   And I wanted more.  But he had to end the kiss!

I did know this uht kt wsmas midnight how was I going to tell Paul the origins of the hackles on my chest.  

" I can be seen with you driving me I got to go!"

I will call for a cab" he said.   "Tomorrow night, darling!"

"Yes!" I said.

"Great."

When the taxi came I was afraid of everything on the other end of the journey.   That was an angry Paul.  How was I going g to explain  half the marks on my body.  
He only knew me as vanilla but I wasn't any more.   That would pass him off!

When I got home  I did not say anything but kept my clothes on until I went into the shower.  That was when I woke up him.

He walks in and asked me were I was all this time!   I tried to avoid him looking at my body.   But then he saw a hickey.  

"Where did you get that......I was worried about you!"

"It's just a friend  I met." I said.

"A friend gave you that hickey."  He asked

"Well ....... yeah." I said.

What he did not know that he was never going to know I hoped.

As I was going to get out if the shower he said "ring please."

So I gave it to him.

"You can stay here but we are though." He yelled.

I just rolled my eyes.

The next night  went back to the S&M  club and he took me to his house were he was able to kiss me allover and having a a good time .

He liked the color red.   He put a satin blindfold on me and started having his way with me.   I could everything with out my sight..... it enhanced the pleasure.

You name it he did it to me.  It aas sweet torture to be with him in the best way.
But since the blindfold was on I was able to since things I did not expect.

"Soneone is here!" I said.  "Yearning for love."

"Oh fuck!"  He yelled.  "Anita."

It first I thought of my daughter  and found out he was talking to about his ex....  how was bothering him.   We were being watched!