Mattie

Matsumoto
I have done and fell in love with stupid people and stupid things: one was that I carved a scar I. My exes face one time and spent some time in jail as I was doing time I was in love with a prison officer who ex TSA and was a Muslim convert! When I turned down his marriage after a year he did the ultimate embarrassment that was to hijack an airplane to get back into my years ! That being said that is who I am!

Elisa!

"Was this who you were at one time?" He said. "I am sorry!"

I thought he was going to break up with me but then he said......

"I love you for your honesty!" He said. " thank you!" He said kissing me as I wrote about this Tibetan romance! I was going love Matsumoto for he was for sure .

"Let's make love after I am done writing!" I said!

my loving yeshe. It was that time of week where I had to return to Thubten. I know you love me and understand but I don't love myself nor understand. Neith do I want to. It's you that I love most. We kissed, embraced and I left for Thubten. Walking I cried, this broke my heart I now know how you felt when you got seduced against your will. When I got to the monastery I saw Thubten smiling. He greeted me with a kiss and we went hand and hand to his bed chamber. All they while he asked about myself and Poppy. And said that he loved the poem I wrote. I wanted to cry. One we went to his bed chambers, he started kissing me and on my neck. "You deserve better than that idiot, " he said undressing me. When I heard that I wanted to punch him like you taught me. Then... "I want you to mother my children not that criminal's," he said. If I didn't start to have feelings for him I would have fought him off and run. I just said that I loved Yeshe and only yeshe (you). Then he said that my eyes say different. After the argument he was kissing me,held my hands above my head and then forced my legs apart and he forced himself in me. I become aroused. "Can that degenerate give you that kind of love,"he said with an evil look on his face. I knew then that I was becoming Thubten's love slave. We while he kissed me I bite him and punched him. He fell and hit his head. I took the time to run not taking the time to dress myself. I ran to the nearest house and said that I was raped. The woman took to the officials and I told them about, described Thubten and what he was doing to me. The woman gave her something and I left her and the officials coming home.... a broken woman. "That's not not what you left wearing?" You ask as I walked in. "That monster raped me, he thought I was his love slave. Fucking animal!" I sobbed. "What scares me is that I might be with his spawn." You kissed me and apologized, but you were angry. Angry at your self and allowing this to happen. You gently and slowly coupled with me while we kissed. I fell asleep and In your arms. But when I woke up screaming at sobbing you weren't here. The next morning you came back with with scraped knuckles and some blood. You said that you had words with Thubten, got into a fight and beat Thubten until he was dead. "You have nothing to worry about as for as him is concerned. Again!" You said. I told you that I reported him to the magistrate and that you didn't have to do this. But that stern savage look got me going and I kissed you. "My beloved Yeti," I whisped to you. We went to our room. There we kissed, embraced, you smothered my face with kisses and you gentky massaged my womanhood and played with it. "Too painful, my darling?"you asked kissimg me. "Not really," i said awash with pleasure. I took you by the chin and kissed you passionately, slowly and gently. Our tounges meet meet. "I forgive you, my love yeti," i reasuring you. Thank you for dealing with that monster. Until i heal physically I could not let you enter me.