Mattie

I told her that love just two things other than her: martial arts and stargazing!  No I wasn't one for poetry nor for writing but I loved a good Stephan King book especially when stargazing!    I remember that I was out  stargazing with Elisa and she only knew the Big Dipper and the planets!  So I decided to show her everything and everything of the night sky!    It was so nice to do spring stargazing and that I was being a good teacher for her in this.  I also remember that it was a full moon and that I wanted to kiss her under the  moon!  It was surreal to be In my courtyard and I was teaching stargazing when she kissed me on the lips!

"I think you are more captivating than the Big Dipper," I told her!  She just kissed me again and started to make love to me in the courtyard!  To make love to her in the courtyard was something else for me!    As I never had any luck with girls being Japanese Yakuza.....it was not easy to find some so quick in my life.   While I was in school I scared all the girls and even the guys as they were afraid of the yakuza.  They should've given me a chance but instead out casted me for who my father was for all I knew I could have been a doctor and they still would drag my name through shit!  

"Elisa," I said.  "I have something to tell you,  I was bullied in school and had my family name dragged  through the shit when I was younger!  I never told anyone this but I wanted to die because of my father!  No I learn to embrace it!"

"Can I see your tattoo!" She asked!

"Yes!" I said!  It was a depiction of Kwan yin! Some one who I admired in my mother's culture of tibet!  She was mesmerized by it!  "I can give you a tattoo traditionAl Japanese style!"

"Can you!" She said! "Please!"

That night I was spending the night poking in Japanese and in Tibetan om mani padme hum!  As I was doing so I felt aroused by her perfectly pale skin and who perfect it was! I kissed her neck and started to make love to her after the tattoo was done!  It was a traditional Japanese tattoo!  I wanted to share that with her!  But ended up also sharing my love for her instead!    She did not ask she just said my name and want me to continue with the loving!
After a while she turned around and asked me to kiss her tenderly!  I did and made love to her as we kissed! 

"Weren't we going to Learn the katana!" She said!

"Tomorrow before the karate tournament!" I said

While I was holding her in my arms I was falling asleep to the full moon in my eye!  

The next morning she was a wake and practicing for the tournament!  That was interesting I had seen her before in karate class and that was how I feel in love with her!  She was so graceful and powerful!    I walked up to her run my fingers through my hair and kissed her deeply!  It felt nice that she was with me. 
When i was  having to attend to business before the tournament I was saddened and wanted to just be with her!  I wanted to take her with me but thought I should not but I am the oyabun so I went and took her with me!  For the first time I was not just powerful but a gently lover as well!  I wanted to her to be comfortable where she was and then we headed off to the Karate tournament!

At the tournament we had to be separated by our genders!  That being said I would have loved to fall at her hand for just one second!  But I would be watching her defeating people with high black belts than her. When she was the female world champion I could not help but cry with joy! I also was the make world champion of karate too that day!  I was in love with my red headed Cynthia Rothrock!