Ellie

As I went to sleep I though it was just a dream but it felt so real it was unmistakably real and that  I was sure this was a vision. As I lay in my bed I though that it was just a dream but then I saw HIM, Micheal in the flesh.   It looked like he  was praying for evening prayer and the he looked at me.   I was expecting him to feel hatred and anger.  But there we were on a cave and we kissed tenderly and deeply in the desert cave.    I could ha very sworen that  we were  I was certain that I was in Arabia.  Then I look around and see that it was Saudi Arabia that was in at the time of the dawn of Islam.
The idea that he was making love to.be on a rug in the middle of no where  seeing is short red hair under his head dress  was a reminder that it was him.

I thought to my self that he was still hear hiw could that be!  

"Let me make love to you," he said.  

Then the familiar erotica sensations started to come back.....how loving and gentle and loving his touch was.   His length.   But I felt like I was betraying someone but who at this point.

"Just kiss me," I said. I was in my modern street clothes where he was in traditional Arabic clothes.

He kissed me on the lips and and then on my neck!   The start of the love making.  We made love next to the fire and he held my hand above my head and I feel something I never felt in a long time.   Love genuine love.

Then he started to disappear and soon reality was coming to slap me in the face.    And that wasn't the wake up call I wanted.

The I hope my eyes and see that it was bryan who was looking concerned.

"I thought you died on me," he said.

"I thought so too,"  I agreed.   Dare I tell him the dream of that I had.  But since it involved Micheal I decided against it. "I  had a really surreal dream!"

"About what!" He asked.

"Nothing .....nothing really!" I assured  him.  But then I felt I like i was conflicting  myself as far as my love was concerned!
I wanted to love Bryan but also Micheal even though he was supposedly gone .   I did not know what to thing about anything anymore .     The idea of being in love with a ghost was more appealing.

This idea that I was still not over Micheal was embarrassing even when I should be in love with bryan.   This was a major conflict.   Also my TSA beliefs said the same thing.   That it was wrong.   When I was trying to put the dream to the back of my mind.   The very dark recesses of my mind.     But still what was I going to go in the first place.  

Text Lisa

And so I did. As I was typing out ..... narrating this dream I was growing more ashamed as the paragrapht goes on.   Soon I pressed send and when on my with my day where I was content but the ring tone was playing.....I got a text saying :

Oh my fucking God......your still in love with him.

It felt like I was being scolded for once I was being scolded.   I never was scolded as a child nor teenager.   That was traumatic that my friend was blasting me and giving me barf emoji to me.   I guess she was getting sicken at the though.

I texted her and said that I was sorry.  But got nothing except for "Let me thing about this."
For all I know that she hopping mad and did not want to talk to Ms.   That  was a week ago.   This still hurt that my friend would shun me over a fucking dream.  Was she in a crisis or something I did not dare to text but had too.  

Lisa are you.ok.....
That was what I had to text to her.     Then
I gur my ring tone going and I saw that she texted me.  

Sorry for me reaction I was just dealing with some intense stuff, you still grieving.