Ellie

Sweet nothings 3.
To a gentle lover.  Compared to the brothel the the room we sleep in at the monastery seem dull and sterile I thought to myself as woke up. So I went back to sleep but was woken up by you tracing the shop of my lips with your tounge.  I let my tounge to meet with yours in a dance. We kissed and I traced the shape of your lips with my tounge to arouse you. Suddenly all the blood in my body rushed to my womanhood with the ultimate sense of pleasure while we smothered eachother with kisses.  "I hope you don't mind, I thought you wanted to be pleasured, " you said kissing me. It turned out you were also massaging and probing your fingers in my womanhood.  I rolled my hips to the rythm of your fingers in my womb. Oh the excitement. You went down into my breasts and suckled gently on my breast and nipple as if you were making love to it.  You then took your mouth off my left one and the suckled the right one.  My nipples were erect and I could feel your hardness entering me. I took you by the chin and gently kissed you in the mouth. We coupled for most of the morning.

I was continuing nto write and about our past life! This was more than just a meer novel but a testament to my love for Matsumoto! Who has not judged me for my past as if we were still in love in ancient Tibet! But I was wondering if what I was writing actually held water! It seemed to the case in this particular I t was holding water! I was wondering if he was he would still like to open a dojo! Then was when I left to see how he was doing!

"How are you!" I asked.

"Good just getting ready for the grand opening of our dojo!" He smiled at me ! As went up and kissed me sweetly. When I was finished kissing him I decided to finish my writing I was so close!

A letter to my darling 10.
My loving monk, Lama Tsang.

It was getting dark out so I hate lit the candles and incense, applied a fragrant perfume on my body. I then wrote another poem and for our eyes only. You came in smiling hoping to eat and talk. Our eyes meet. We kissed and our tounges meet in another dance. After kissing you shlyly you read my poem.

"We need to talk about the teaching before we couple." You said kissing my third eye. I kissed you on the neck. Then I closed up my gown even though you can see everything behind it.

We talked and eat. And then you pulled out a strange herb and said it was an afrodistic for men. You eat it while opened my gown and my my legs.

"You like yeti love??!!" You asked kissing me everywhere.

"Yes," I said kissing you. My kisses drew you closer and closer until you were between my legs and I can feel your warm breath. You broken had your way with me as if your we are a savage yeti. Though you were gentle about it. You then licked and massaging my right thigh and the my womanhood the left. I climaxed. You are a heavenly lover.

I whisiped that I wanted to kiss your nether regions. I kissed the space between you member and you anis and kissed the region of between you member and Your testicules. I got back you and the we kissed passionately, passionately.

A love letter 3
My passionate lover, Yeshe

My firey passionate lover, wise Lama and my precious soul. I decided while you were go that I was going to get some local beauty percings. Two were done to nostrils both, ring in my the middle of my nose and simple ring. And a stud in my center of the lip. When I saw myself in the mirror I thought I looked a female deity, goddess like. I then looked for you but realized that you were still teaching and waited for outside. When you were done teaching and you saw me, you were in awe.

"You look stunning and godly beautiful like a Buddhist deity or Hindu goddess," you said kissing me. "I like it."

You continued to kiss me gently but as if you have never seen real beauty before.

"I thought you would my love," I held your face and kissing you. Our tounges did their erotic dance. This is the first time we expressed our love in midday public with out getting in trouble for it.

You said that the local lama offered us a place to stay. I thought we didn't have to go back to that haunted place.

We went back just to get our things. The thought of ghosts not being there made me happy. We went to our new home to a beautiful yet simple room. It was enough light the sexual fire.

When the night came, I applied the rouge and wore a see through gown and laid on my side seductively as you walk in.

You kissed me gently and slowly. Eventually making your way to my womanhood. When you kissed and massaged my inner being between my legs I felt a fire of pleasure burn in me. Then I held your head so you could keep going. After you entered my womanhood and humped me while you kissed me in the mouth. It was messy kiss. The both of us kissing each other's face and mouth.

"You look ravishingly beautiful my little goddess," you whispered softly. "I love you dear Nebo, you brought pure nivarana to my mortal life." With that I gently kissed your lips and mouth. And you the same.

Then I ran my tounge on your scars and told you that you were the love of my life.

You fell asleep and I stay awake looking at my beautiful face and simple piercings. I did look like a diety or goddess. I went back to bed kissed you and snuggled in your gangly arms.