Ellie

And so the argument about the book continued for about a whole week period this was really crazy. It was just a review. I made about one dying book. That I didn't think was really necessary anymore. But he found it was of his childhood memories. I could not really blame him there. Someone said something bad about my childhood memories. I would have said there goes my childhood and be done with that.
But he still wouldn't swallow his party.Even though he said he did, he couldn't swallow his pride.No matter how much he could about that whole situation.He was so angry because his father used to write that book before his father became a drunk alcoholic who beat him and his mother that being said.It was very interesting that he would find something of his father to be more valuable than my own damn word.
To make things even worse, he didn't let me into his life for a while over that book. I don't know why but it was his favorite book. I knew that, but why was your? His favorite book was my understanding or misunderstanding. What should I say that being said? I was not happy about the situation and had a deal with the temperature in less call at dad. And end up going to couple's therapy there. I ended up telling him that it was just A.  Journalistic review on an idea.That was old that really wasn't relevant anymore.He blew up and then after a while we calmed down.We still had to go to couple therapy after that for a long time.Because obviously if he couldn't swallow his pride over a childhood memory it was getting stupid.   I still will never under stand but atlas I said I wasnsorry I was done with it.
When, he finally sorry  was getting ready to publish my book and see what it was going  to take with the  publishers  and be that was something that I could not stand for the life of me was the waiting but I know that they did not disappoint yet.
When Matsumoto read the book he said that he feel in love with thenstory and story line.  Then he apologized for his pride.    But it was ok......

As i remembered that my father (adoptive) taught me to read with the stand by Stephen King.   It turned out to be a beloved book for my child hood so I was able to relate with his broken pride.    It was kind of interesting to see were he was coming from.......I  invited him to read the stand but he said that a mythical pandemic was crazy.

So we had an intelligent  conversation  about books and child hood memories.

As far as a mythical pandemic was concerned, it was still real to me that it could happen. The fact that something hadn't shut down a whole country and ruin. It's a economy and then the idea of good VS evil would come in play. I didn't seem to unrealistic to minutes ago. He didn't seem to understand the idea of the concept of a pandemic that was a mythical proportions.
As I tried to explain the story line and that it could be true.Except for the old lady fighting the grimm reaper.That was a little strange that being said, it was kind of interesting to try to talk him out of his thing.That this could happen this widespread fever.But he didn't believe me at first until I said.Well what about SARS.
He was hot as a fire cracker and the claimed up as if know I waseight and that it could happen again.

Again he apologized by saying that I aas right and could be right again was humbling to him.

I did not think of him as some with a bigger pride then anyone I met before.  So he got over him self and started to read the stand again, he did not look S happy as the first time but his expression softened at the half way point.  He was in enjoying it but inbound not tell it was not the the genji that he was reading in the first place.