Ellie

Sweet nothings 5.
Yeshe my darling monk.   I ended up having to waked you up...again. But a simple peck on the cheek was enough.  It startled you but when you saw the loving look on my face you you kissed me softly, slowly and deeply. Then smothered the rest of my face with kisses.  "Good morning my delecate flower," you greeted me and kissed me on the forehead. "What would you like to talk about my love?" " I want to talk about your plans for Lhasa other then starting a family with me.... are you still going to be Lama or ?" "I want to teach fighting techniques to people so they can be safe at night," You said bringing me closer to you and kissed me.  "That is noble thing to do." I said. I kissed you gently almost teasing your lips. We started to shyly couple. We kissed while you got between my legs and massaged my womanhood saying that You want for my forbidden flower bloom. I took you by the chin to draw you closer to kiss you while you blossoming my flower.  We shyly yet passionately kissed. Then you finished with my womanhood when you were satisfied that it blossomed and kissed me. You then headed to a table and proceed to write poems. I wasn't surprised but was getting aroused by reading the beautiful writing. I put them with the rest and went out to socialize with with the other girls. Soon I made friends out of them. I talked to them every day after our coupling. While you wrote more poems. I also wrote poems when the girls were working and alone for you to read. I walked around the town, buying food and drink then returned.  When I got back we exchanged the poems. You said that mine were the most beautiful. But I thought yours were the most beautiful. The words had a afridiac effect. We uncontrollably and passionately coupled while kissing. While our tounges meant you entered me,fastly and hard you entered and re-entered to me. I had a bodily reaction from our coupling.  I kissed you while our juices mixed.  "You Yeti!" I exclaimed loudly.   You're a She-yeti yourself," you said with that smile and sparkle.  The next morning I suffered from  vomiting in the morning and then lost my monthly bleeding. You told emme that I was with child. We were getting ready for Lhasa to make a home for us.  I feel ill but great at the same time.

I was making head way with my reading as I was finding that it cleared both traumas both from last life and the present life! I was starting to feel my mood shift for the better as if japan had a total solar eclipse! There was something about the writing that this for me so I was happy to actually accomplishing things! Matsumoto also made love to me in such a way that I was satisfied not by micheal nor Mando! But I was falling in love with for the first time really! Then I went back to my writing

Sweet nothings 4.
My loving monk. My personal Buddha. While we coupled in the morning you promised that we would live in Lhasa and start a family with me after you were done teaching strangers. I smiled and kissed you on the lips. Then I saw that gentle smile. "I would love that I said," I said shyly. "Living in Lhasa with you and starting a family." Just the thought was so joyous that tears welled up in my eyes. We kissed gently. "I love you Nebo," you said feeling me up. "What about now what do we do," I asked feasting your chest. "If I become with child again." "Then I will stop teaching we will go to Lhasa." I want to give you and our child some stability." You pressed your lips against mine and we started to kiss. You said would you like to go back to the brothel and spend a week with me starting tonight. I could not resist but to say yes. You didn't have to teach at all so we would pack up our belongings. Which I found strange. Though I thought you had a plan when I saw that sparkle in your eye. We left the creepy monastery for the last time in the mid afternoon and went to the brothel. Again I stayed outside while you payed the madam but I heard her say that we can stay no charge. I smile at the thought. You poked your head out of the door and said that we can live here. I was full of joy. We ended up in the same room as before. The red room. You took me out to local tea house for dinner and discussion of spirituality. When we having that deep talk I saw not a sickle emaciated looking monk but someone who was beautiful both inside to the out. I Ended up sitting on your lap and I kissed you deeply. In public... I didn't care any more about what people thought of us. You said that we should go back before people stared at us. I said that I didn't give a fuck about them. Even though my attitude was positive we were told to leave because we were making others feel uncomfortable, so we left. We came back to the safety of our room. I got my myself to look sensual and attractive ( not that you cared) wearing one of my see through gowns. You came in and I took you by the hand lending you to the bed. I laid on the bed with legs spread and in a suggestive pose. Still holding your hand got up on the bed and kissed you. I first teased your lips with my tounge and then ran it round your body until you gave in and kissed me. I guess the teasing helped. You opened up my gown while kissing me. You caressed my breasts and got between my legs. As you entered me I massaged your buttocks and put my hand between the cheeks. We kissed while coupling. Pretty soon I saw that dawn was breathing but I was to in love to care. The next day after our love making... I asked the other girls how to please men (meaning you).