When I heard that she got on well with Paul that was good!   I knew he would win her over.  But this took me by surprise......she gave up her daughter with Micheal when I did not know that until I got a text from her.

That was interesting 

The date when we'll i hope I hope Micheal would never find her again....let's say I have dealt with these types asses on line where they will not stop until the get what the want.   I used to struggle with people like Micheal for a long time until.meeting Jay he is still the best.
When I  tried to go for so e rest on the couch I felt sorry for the girl who was ellie.   But Micheal did not deserve the likes of her......he was scum for cheating on her. 
When I tried to watch the Simpsons it was hard to  laugh the baby was getting bigger and bigger and I am.noy one for pain. So I had suppress a laugh when Homer started choking Bart.  A classic.

When I realized that she was I'm good hands for once I was able relax just abit.    I still wanted to know what caused the cheating.   It was pretty wrong!

I missed that the letters that were always coming! But the texts were an easy way to communicate in case some thing was to happened.   I wanted to be able to get up from the couch and sit up properly but then that was when it finally happened.............

My water broke and the baby was coming !  I called for Jay and he was there right away.

After a 10 hours i finally gave birth to a young and tiny girl whom.i named daisy.

Let's saw that was maternal love at first site!

When I was recuperating from this traumatic birth( it fucking hurt  I am not going to lie) my flow was coming in Ernest and the cramps were horrible.  The idea of being on stupid pain killers was not an option for me.   There was times that i was in pain delirium.   But when I see Daisy I see that it was worth it.

No I can handle  the business of being elisa's friend again.

There were times that I was just getting to hairry to deal with her buti will be happy to see Micheal go!

Or was no sweat of my back ix that guy find out to be something worst then a bad lover.   I know that he wasn't to up to snuff and that he had a few screws loose.

I just wanted to get home with my new daughter!  I was thinking of adopting Elisa daughter she needed some love.   What I called the adoption agency  they told me she was in a new family.  I thought  that was good I just hope she get to know her mother.

But i highly doubt it.  

If I know ellie she did not want anything to do with the mini Micheal as she would call her.      It was. Saif for whatever her name was is now.

I asked who adopted the child and they said just a nice pair.lf gay couple.   She would be happy being with that positivity!

I did not think of aziza for who she was anymore but she was going to be.   I wanted to visit her even if ellie did not want to that girl needed more peoplemin her corner for the simple fact that her mother did not want her.  Would it kill me to help her even though she was a new born too.