Mattie

I ended up losing the finger, my pinky that was ultimately not because of my own stupidity as is the tradition in the Japanese accuser, but instead I lost my pancake, threw the chronic infection that was going to be systemic and sepsis. If I did not get rid of the finger, there is no way they were going to attach it properly without me dying of sepsis a blood infection that can go to your brain and cause a lot of problems that's what I was told. I said get rid of the figure right away and I didn't wanna have to deal with it ever again.  I was trying to write a letter to Elisa ! That it was caked with blood because of my pinky being cut off or amputated it was kind of disturbing to be honest so I see you even though the bandages were there they did not do jack shit except to prevent more infection. I had to keep everything clean when I was around because I was afraid that I was going to become infected. I became more or less a germ right then and there in my life I did not enjoy the idea that, these little bastards would be there to attack, doing her will if you would. the whole idea was screwed up the idea that she did not like my beautiful girlfriend that obviously was more important to me. I should say wife, but at this point, I didn't know if she was gonna accept me back in the life her life that was or if she even wanted me to be near her, but then she ended up coming to the hospital to visit me, and there was a gory sightseeing, the bandages full of blood, and trying to just try to accept the fact that my pinky was gone, even my food was filled with my own blood. It was not exactly a pleasant site for her to see it was embarrassing.
I realize the bleeding subsided once in a while that the pain was not there. I knew that I was going to die of sap from that point, but I didn't know it just was numb. I had the nurse to check the finger and it seemed fine and healthy as far as the cut was concerned, but it didn't seem very healthy to me. It seemed like it was giving off a bad odder! That was when I knew I was going to lose my hand!
As it should be as I have done a lot of stupid stuff to Elisa! And she was not exactly helpful with the situation that she was trying to hold my hand and stuff. My hand was clammy cold. It was a sign of gang. I know that from learning about MRSA high school that I remember correctly having to pick a germ and study it and one of the things that this germ can do was make everything going green and eat itself as well as it will was able to fight off the antibiotics that was one thing I remembered about school that was actually a glamour, but other than that, I did not think very much of school until I realize the doctor was coming and said "MRSA!" That I had to lose the hand it was gonna be very disturbing for me, but it had to be done when I ended up realizing that the hand the whole left hand was going to go. I was pissed off, but I wasn't as pissed off as I was with Mireiko!

I ended up calling the police and then ended up talking about the idea of arresting her not , Elisa. But. Mireiko!  I told her which place she was gave the police the address of the temple and said this is where she lives and she has so many samurai so that's basically what I was saying and then I was nearly murdered by infection. That being said, I was not happy about the idea of losing the hand, but that's what prompted me to call the police to have taken away and handcuffs. She would probably slip out of them because she was about 70 or 60 that being said I was very excited about having testify at trial. This would be on my record and as far as I'm concerned that I should not even bother with the police police by this case, I had to do something that relieve the suffering, maybe other people and other incidences that might occur that were similar to mine.!
As I decided I was going as well as a report that was when I realize that I was in too, miracle could go and go after me at some point that being said, I was not excited about either in jail, whether there be Elisa nor mireiko!  But it was miracle that had to leave in the first place she had to go and she had to go soon before she was gonna be a clear and present danger to society. I thought that being said I did not think that this 70 pound Buddhist nun can cause so much problems in the world!   And behold mireiko! Who was really not straight up to the head as far as she was concerned he was more interested and seducing and hurting people. I think she was a psychopath to be honest with you learn that in school as well I was the first yakuza to be able to graduate high school and nearly college!  That was when I realized that I was born respected that I was feared or hated. Except for Miro, of course he was obviously hating me for some odd reason she just hated me.

When I decided I was gonna move on with my life after my amputation of my hand, I realized that things were gonna be a little bit different as far as how I approach things I was gonna need my crime, family and my wife to do things for me that I would usually do on my own. I was not as dependent as I was .