Ellie

As I was going to go to Pasadena to visit Lisa when I got it was Bryan.   He was wanting to see!  He called me glimmer in his life and that he wanted to feel the glimmer!  So I had to pull over  and  text him lisa that I wasn't going to see her; I text him that I was going to see him!  When I did I didn't regret it!  He did something very romantic while I was getting there.  He walked me to show what he did- about a million rose petals all over the place and candles and boney m to listen to!   He climbed on bed and he's turned me to come to him!  I did  and he brought me down with him!

"Let me see you without the uniform," he said.  He kissed every part of me that was exposed to his loving kisses and love! He was one to go all out for his lover!   Ie, me.    Kissing him while he was thrusting into me was intense but I did not want it any other way!   The very worst was he chose the other woman!    But he did not.   As we made love we held hands, fingers interlaced!

After we were done we feel asleep in eachothers arms!    

The next morning he said that he was going to climb Everest as it was on his bucket list!   Well  that was good but i was concerned for his well-being! Then he said he finished working at the L.A. times and started to  write freelance!  So he did not have to go back to see Roslyn!   He was gently kissing me each one deeper than the last! 

"Would you like to come with me," he said.  "So you don't have to worry about me!"

"Yes," I said.  

"Also would you like to marry me!" He said. He had a ring and everything.   Before I could say i do, he slipped the ring on my finger!"

I was in love with him there was no doubt about that.  I wanted to satisfy him as a woman, again!

The next morning I was getting up and found out that breakfast was made for me.   I wanted to eat it, it looked good and I wanted have another helping!   As I finished I went to get dressed. And then I was going to left.to Pasadena to originally see my friend.

"Not with.out a.see you soon kiss," he stated and was kissing me gently and deeply.

Then I had to go and say hi to my friend.      It was hard to leave him.   He was that addictive as a lover.     I loved his kissing and his loving.   I did not want to to leave for anything .......
That is when I realized that I had  a phone and that I was going to ui.    And turn the other way back.
I was going to call her later that being said I was to in love with him.to leave him just yet.

"Why did you return?" He asked.

"I love you too much," I said.

He hugged me and swept me off my feet.   I never I had to that happen to me even with Micheal.    But this was something I felt emotionally. Was it wrong to be with my lover instead of my friend.  

No.

For some odd reason I wanted to be with him.to devote my my life to love him..... satisfy him
I wanted to kiss everywhere and make love to him.in any way possible.   But there was that uncertainty about him going some where else....and I hated that.
Am I being selfish......no I don't thing so nor possessive, if anything he possessed my soul and my heart.  

I also wanted him to possess my body every night, be in it as he kissed me sweetly.      God, what I thought  that I never even had with Micheal.  

Though I must confess that kept a picture of Micheal  with me at all all times as he was my first love.     Some times I can still feel his presence around me but I tried.to dismiss it as a feeling..... it's heard to say.