Mattie

A love letter 1.
My loving monk, Yeshe.

To the one who enlightened my heart. We walked to the poppy field, smiling lovers. I had already applied the rouge. It was a full moon so my face and lips were glowing. And so where the poppies, your face and smile. We went to our usual corner...our love nest. I was something that you could see though.

I put a poppy behind our ears and we kissed shyly and gently. While kissing we whispered sweet things to eachother and I played with your member until it was stiff and you were on the brink of climax. You forced my legs open as if you couldn't resist it.

"You loving Yeti," I said as you entered me. My eyes rolled back with pleasure.

You kissed me gently and erotically while humping me between my legs. And we rained to whispering loving things while kissing.

I sat on your face and made love to it... your tounge entered me and massaged me while I sat and made love to your face. You gently grabbed my buttocks and snuck a finger between the checks. I climaxed and tried not moan. The I finished.

You recited poetry to me. But nothing is as beautiful as the stuff you write. But the moon made the words play in my ear and open my heart. You kept reciting until we arrived at our eerie shelter.

In the room we kissed until we fell asleep in each other's arms. The moon filling the room with a ghostly glow.

That was the first and last chapter of her book soon she was organizing poems and chapters and then she had the biggest smile that made me feel better about her writing! 

"What are you going to write next!"  I asked her!

"I don't know yet!  Something more modern and more me!"  She said.  "No that this was not me but I want to tell my story about who and before we met!"

" you mean about your life?"

"Yes!"

"Ok  that is good!" I said.  "I am proud of you for that! Very honourable."

I was happy to hear that for the first time in my life!  This half Japanese and half Tibetan was the centre of my universe!  I was able to be my authentic self with him and be what actually nude - with clothing on!  That being said I meant nude I meant pure!  And I was my purest self and when  you meet some one who brings out the purest in you!  That is true on conditional love! 

That was more honourable than anything in my life I experienced in my life!  I thought I found love time and time again!  But it was not "nude" love the pure love that you can only find with pure suffering!    After I found a publisher avid reader press to accept my work I decided to go had and my memoirs!  That were going to be a bitch to do in the first place!

So here it goes

I was born in northern pakistan and was adopted but American couple who wanted to have a kid  but could not!  When I was going throuhg my child hood I was bullied for my light dark/ greyish skin as I was not white nor did I like playing out side!  That being said why I hated my time out side is not because I was allergic to the sun.....but because of the fucking bullies who were alway at the next corner!  That being said I was happy enough with my books and wanted to be a writer! But never got to thought because of my teen age promiscuity!  Which landed me with the wrong crowd and I did not do well in school.....

That was the first part of my chapter this time I did chapters 1,2,3,4..... you get it  because of the chronology of my life!  As I wrote more the more emotional it was then....

*ding* *ding*

  Her phone was ringing and I found that it was the publishing company who were saying that they loved her work and were accepting it!

As I said to you I told them that she was going to write more and more about the different subject that interest her and that make her a passionate love! As I was being about the her was no published!   I was happy then I sent what she wrote to the avid reader press the excerpt of her new memoir!  "That I was going to call loving scars!  As I was going to  do that he was proud of me!"

And for once in my life I was proud of her for doing this and being paid to face her demons!"  It was so surreal!