Ellie

Just as Zane and I were going be kinky that night I saw in his window a dark skinned woman looking into our window! As it turned out I could not see her until looked again, she want doing anything but starting into up the window as dye was possessed with the devil! I really wanted to know what the fuck was going on and she was banging on the window screaming obscenities at us! As she was doing that I was afraid for my own safety and did not want to deal with her! She had one front or two front teeth out and she making obscene hand gestures for example the middle finger! It was distrubing and she even had scars about her face not enough to deform her b7t enough to know that she had a rough go at life! I need this beast of a women wasnt going to back down for me! For all I knew she hated me!

"Who is that?" I screamed!

"Anita Abdul the craziest one ever, she is criminally insane in my eyes!" Zane said! "Let me hand this!"

I wanted to see this beautiful but psychotic woman up close and see who she would react to me! This was like seeing a lion fight in the savanna! That being said once she saw her former lover she calmed down immediately! What was going on?

"Hey who the cutie there?" She said! "I think I might be in love with her!" Anita said! " hey sweetie I can show you something about loving!"

I turned red and was embarrassed to be in the same agency as she was: the TSA! I did not know ow what she was about to say or do! Then she said it! "Zane you are a scum bag!" And she slapped him in front of me! What was going to do any that he was an emasculated through this witch!

"What the fuck!" He said.

"I am going to report you for indecency as your just in your underwear!" She yelled at him! Then I went inside and got dressed and would to settle this! But it turned out she was hoping to just took to me. "Do you know you a coffee shops around Anita!"

"I like rundown beat up old coffee shows, yes I know one!" She said.

She took me into her cars and I was ok but not Zane hem was too concerned for my well-being! He was screaming my name as we drove off! When we got to the coffee show we were in the rough part of town! She was taking me into the coffee shop that looked more like a bunker.

"You like where I get my coffee and make out with girls!" She said bluntly.

"Yes I do" I said trying to stay calm, she was the kind that looked like she would go off on someone in an instant! We said down wth her and I had a chai latte and she had the espresso. When she calmed down she seemed to have calmed down noticeably! But just to test I went to see if she wanted to kiss her!

As I went in for the kiss when she grabbed my chin and started making out with me! It felt good to fall in love with some who cared about women.

"I'd like to make love to you!" She said! "In my home! "

"Do you hate men!" I asked before saying yes!

"I fucking hate them treated me like shit!" She said . She held my hand and was not drink her espresso for what it was worth she wanted to be with me!

I know I was just 20 something but she was about thirty and angry! That was when we got off the subject of men and started to be really nice and caring about my presence in her life! She said that I was genuinely in love and almost perfect!

"Ummm," I said! "I was in jail one time for slashing a guys face!"

"With what!" She asked!

"A box cutter," I said.

"Nice to hear!" She said. It's is nice to see that we have something's in common."

I did not want to stay in the dingy and grungy place any more! But when we arrived at her home it was just that bad. It looked like brick and cement and know one was going to do anything about it! There was a small tv and the place smell funny! Her bedroom was worse! It was a mess but I didn't want to say anything about it!