Mattie

She was late for the grand opening but I know she doing something she love, other than karate!   When she did show I was happy non the les!  I was happy to sea her!

"How was your book signing go?" I asked! I was very interested!

"It was emotional but good I think," she said!

"Assistant sensei and a writer!" I said! "I want to marry you soon!"

"I'd like that too!"  For the first time in her life she was smiling but was actually showing happiness for the first part in her life!   "Kiss me!"

The I said in English.  "I'd love to kiss you in the storage room," and then led her to the storage room when the grand opening was winding down for the day!  I kissed her and told her that I was deeply in love with her and that marriage was on the horizon for her!    She kissed me deeply, caressing the clothes of my back and the I, her's!  I was able to feel the lovely softness of her bossoms against my chest and  entered her!  " do you want to tried to make  a child!"

"Yes I can tried but at least that I show I love you!"

"Great!" I said and we started to make love for the first time in my life I spilled for the first time something that doctors said I could not do but there it was! As I was thrusting into her I was hugging and kissing her sweetly! "If we don't succeed in child rearing g that at least we made love to eachother!"

"Certainly!" She said giggling!

That was when I went  to slip another ring on her finger ! " this will show that we love eachother no matter what even if we don't have a child!"

"Just kiss me!"   She said!  She shelf my hand and held it to her bossom an started to make love to her again!  It was interesting to make love twice in two hours!  But I when  I did I did it intensely and I was hoping to be in love with with her for the rest of  my life! 

"Why do we just get married now!" She said smiling! Biting her lip!

" what kind of wedding do you want!" I asked her!

"Something in a Buddhist temple were it's just us; no one else!" She said! 

When she mentioned the name of the Buddhist temple I was starting to be afraid but I had to make her happy!  I did not remember what had happened involved loving someone I should've not!  And the it came time when why I went to America to avoid her!  But dare not to say her name! Mireiko Muramasa!

This person was some one I loved long time ago and promised to be with her even if she was  a nun! But after a few love making session for a month she wasn't the one for me!  She was just not  right for me! When I went to break it off she cried and threatened me with bed karma!

This was something I could not tell about to Elisa as Elisa would worry about the stalker element! 
But I hate to tell!

"Ummmm Elisa,"  I said! "About the place you want to marry! I lied when I said that was not with anyone before you! A few years ago......please don't judge me!"

"It's ok," she said "just so long as an ex stays an ex I am happy!  Thank you but I stand on my decision!"

What was with her and being stubborn like that she was very cut being that way but then I was worried about mireiko because I had also daught her karate!  I was afraid that she would really interfere  with us,  that being said I kept a stir upper lip,  I was not happy about the situation but she chose to be married there!  I can not fight her on this even if this bugged me to hell and back!

"You know you are cute when you are stubborn Elisa!"

"So tell me more about mireiko!"

"She knows how to use a samurai's sword and she was very disturbed when angry!"  She had delusions about me.