So those happened when I logged into Facebook... I got  a friend request from a Elisa Miki.  I was like who is this until I looked at her picture.....it was Ellie.   She took me aback being fully clothes and not dressing slutty.   The then I have seen here book In the pascadena  wall mart but did not thing to much about them until I day that she was a writer at the avid reader press and that she wasnow married to a Japanese fellow.  As I was realizing that the smile. In the photo was genuine I know she had found peace, thus I accepted the friend request.
It was surreal that a Japanese mobster had such a good effect on her.  That she was actually HAPPY. Also she was a bkackbelt in karate along with him.   It was like WHO IS SHE WHAT DID SHE DO TO MY FRIEND!

The checking of my message requests show that she was living a good life tjst she had indeed write the books in the first place.   I was happy for her.

So I told her I was doing g better my self and that I was happy to see that she was happy too.

Other things on her faceboomnwere pretty minimal as it was a.new account.   But know I wanted to take part in her life were as before I was not pleased  with her poor decisions.

I was starting to get my friend back who wanted to begin with when i left Petey.  If it weren't for her, I  would still be with Peter Moses Pablo,  I really would be in a similar situation as her.  But thanks to her none off us ended up going down the wrong road.  That being said I was happy to know she was doing well.....

I was just telling her that I was still with Jay and that we were expecting another child.   That was all that it was new with me.  I told her I would read her books.  As I only knew her from her letters at first.

The idea that she turned out pretty good was great.
She told me me that she was working on the third book was about a moth.  Zhe gave me a sample.

It was a good read but what about the publishers. 

She said that she sent to them and got great reviews

I aas extra happy for her if that was a phrase but I was happy that she turned it around  for the  better.

It was able to feel the baby kick.The baby that I was expecting that I was hoping to see one day that being excited to but everything.   It was spring bit it might be SPRING as everything and it was interesting to see the new everything.   There was something about her writing that got me inspired to download wattpad and wite.   I started writing about goth girls but it was kind of hard as I had not the hard life it takes to be a writer.

*mental note:   just stick to reading books*

As i was going to rest I eead lnenlf her books in want lay down!  That she was actually making money through what was her suffering was good.  But I did not think much for writing about stuff.  So I tried to just read for reading sake and I was thrilled to read the books.  I could not wait for her moth book.  That being said I was waiting with anticipation  for the moth verse novel.

I love verse novels since high school that and espistolary novels too.