Ellie

As I was writing, I couldn't care less.What was going on in the outside world?Except with my husband at the time this being sad I was more interested in just writing my novel and being done with that.The novel in questions about the Enemies to lovers kind of thing, which would be very interesting. Indeed for me to write about an Explorer, but I never had that problem of being an enemy and then a lover in the first place. As i was going to start my first kiss scene it was surreal for me  do.   This was between a goth girl and an older gentleman that being said I was drawing from my experience with Micheal.  Was I still recalling from his death.....It was years and still it was on my mind.

So I explored this with my characters in my book.  But why were they enemies in the first place  was beyond even me.   So I   just took a minute to read a famous Japanese book English that was something  else.....I really  old not get into it so back to writing I was.   It was more important for me to tell the story and give it to people.....this book I was.reading was nothing more the a lifeless batch of tree DNA.   The fact.that was still reading book was one thing but that one i had to put down.

When I mention on goodreads out loud Was enough for me to be talked to by my husband he was not happy that I was knocking.One of his favorite books because it was lifeless period his favorite book was a tale of the genji.  I did not like this book with a passion. And soon we had a minor argument about that.   It was kind of strange that someone would defend a book....that was even hateful but just so damn boring.   It was so annoying.

I spent the night writing for the most part because my husband will not look at me for 1 second because as I said, I was bad mouth in his favorite book that being said, I was not very happy.I just rode until I go it out of my system.Then, after background dawn I ended up falling asleep and he ended up waking up.That was the end of that fight but he was wondering why the hell was up all night on wattpad.    It was so Painful for him. That I could not be with him that night but as I said, if you're just gonna accuse the book over your wife that being said, I was kind of aggravated and I still wasn't spilled over to the next day and I was not very happy about that after a while things started to calm down. And we were able to do our usual thin. The first place that we were supposed to be doing spending time with each other and such body was getting to the point where I didn't even mentioned his book. I deleted the review on Goodreads and didn't bother with that afterwards.

It was hard to tell a lie about just as a knock US as a book. But it was that it was just trying to keep the peace. And I hate that I wanted to be honest when I was in my marriage. But instead I was getting more and more frustrated and more and more aggravated. As the time went on I was thinking about moving away. Or something I didn't know. I was just mad at the time and then he finally showed that he swallowed his pride and said yes, the book was boring when he gave her another read and said.  Well, I'm gonna give it to donation instead. I'm not going to deal with it anymore.

Let me tell you this was His favorite childhood favorite book one. He was a kid, the fact that he knocked at himself. Was pretty embarrassing for him, but he had to say it when he read it, that he actually grew out of it in the first place. He was defending his childhood memories that he had with his mother even though she did not understand Japanese. At the time, she was Tibetan that being sad. It was interesting to go and see what was so special about the book. I ended up trying to read it again but still I fell asleep so I went back to writing my other book instead.
As I was writing, I was making some headway with the book that I was writing and I showed him some of the passages to the book. He said that they were a little steamy at first, but they were pretty good. Nonetheless, he wish I didn't bad mouth that 1 book on good reads, which was kind of embarrassing on my part. I should have been more genteel with my reviews. I must say that right now.