Ellie

Yeshe my passionate yeti.   The physical and emotional pain from Thubten subsided with love and compassion mainly from you. This morning we coupled as usual and I asked you to massage my womanhood and to put your finger in it to see if I still felt pain.  There was none.  "Are you fine?" You asked.  "Yes I am perfect, I love you," I said. You continued to massage my womanhood as we kissed. It was liberating to make love with you with out any pain.  I smiled and kissed you and teasing your lips with my tounge. To just to get a raise out of you.  When you kissed me back, you gently open my legs, started to enter me and we had intercourse. I asked that you be gently and slowly while humping me.  I backed up just a little. "What's wrong sweetheart?" You asked out of concern.  "I am fine, I just wanted to simply kiss you." I said. I allowed you to stay between my legs and I drew your face closer. You put your knee against my womanhood. We kissed and teased eachothers mouths. Our tounges danced as we kissed. I rubbed myself against your knee for the pleasure.  "I had someone look after Poppy and I cancelled my classes, so we can be together." You whispered as you kissed me.  "Na kayrangla gawpo yo," I whispered and kissed you. You might be skin, bones and frail looking but you were a wonderful lover and loving soul. Emaciated looking but to me you were a savage Yeti.  I also felt free. Free from Thubten oppression. As for Thubten was concerned I had compassion for him and I wish him well in the next life. I was free with you and only you.  We kissed and embraced as we coupled.

After that I decided to go on my word processing app and started to write the hardest letter, the idea that i had to write this instead of forgetting about this was this just horrific! But this needed to be said!

As I tried to write to my soul mate about this patch of embarrassment was what the doctor had ordered!

Matsumoto
I have done and fell in love with stupid people and stupid things: one was that I carved a scar I. My exes face one time and spent some time in jail as I was doing time I was in love with a prison officer who ex TSA and was a Muslim convert! When I turned down his marriage after a year he did the ultimate embarrassment that was to hijack an airplane to get back into my years ! That being said that is who I am!

Elisa!

Then I went on to make the next chapter!

My compassionate love, Yeshe. I woke up screaming because as a slept all I saw that evil monk- Thubten. "It's ok my love....I took care of that creature," you said trying comfort me. "You might scare Poppy." You lit some candles and cuddled with me while undressing. "You want me to couple with..." you asked. "I promise I won't hurt you like that monster." I responded with a deep kiss. You kissed and in return. You and coupled me from behind- the place that HE did not violate. You explored my body and I held you face close as we kissed. Our tounges dances openly as kissed in the candle light. "Lama Yeshe, na kayrangla gawpo yo!" I whispered softly. "Na kayrangla gawpo yo, my darling," you responded. You kissed my nape of neck, spine and then kissed me from behind. All I felt was pleasure and your exploring tounge. I wanted more. Five minutes later I kissed you and moved to your nether regions, tickled them with my lips and tounge. I could feel you stiffen with pleasure. Soon morning came and I had to leave you to feed and tickle Poppy. Later you did you training with you student - not a female among them. I just either meditating or wrote love poems about the Yeti and the young lady. Then I took Poppy and read the Buddha's teachings to her, I thought she should learn them sometime. When lunch came you cleared you training hall and walked in and was amazed at the fact that I was reading Poppy the ancient teachings. You came and kisssed me on the mouth, gently and softly. I could see the sparkle in your eye. I want you inside of me but I still not pain free- it's getting better. A few days later I was pain free.

When he walked in he was shocked but forgiving!