Ellie

When I received a text from I guy named Paul he seemed nice  but I wasn't to enthusiastic but then he sent a picture of him on my phone  he seemed handsome enough and pretty hot!    Then he started saying what he was interested in,  martial arts, art, and photography and other fun things!  I went and started text Paul more and more as the day was going on and when Micheal was at work!  Or with that guy!
So I told him that did not have very much going for me hobby wise and that I was at the time pregnant with Micheal's love child!     But I was starting to care about Paul as the times went on!   The one thing that noticed was compassion and kindness and as well as I sense of fun!  But then Micheal was coming in with a middle eastern looking TSA agent who was my age!  They shared a kiss and said that they were in love! 
I know it: I also said! But just took  my phone and left as Micheal and Iman were making love!  I wanted to cry but asked Paul to pick me up and I was able to see the other side of the planet if you would!
When Paul picked me up we went to his house but I did not know what to think except that he was kind, compassionate and respectful!  I went In to the car and was hoping to forget about the cheating lover!  Was I falling in love with the bad boy that  was Paul! 
When we got to his house he gave me some tea and asked if he could make love to me they way I should've been!

"Yes!" I said. 

"I am also very loyal to my lover!" He kissed me and lead me to his bed room!  There I took off my clothes with enthusiasm and then he band fold me with a red satin ribbon!  I did not know very much about this but he kissed me and I was able to feel his kisses!
Then. He ended up kissing me as he was just starting to thrust into me!
I could feel every kiss, touch and sensation  that I never thought possible! That was when he  whispering sweet things in my ear and it was very sensual indeed!

"You deserve better," he said!

"I don't what to keep the baby, I want yours to raise," I said!

"Well maybe I want to raises this one," he said. "Think about it!"

"I don't want to have a reminder of him!" I said! 

"I understand!"

That was when I decided to find away to either find a new Home for the child in secret!  So I went to an adoption agency and asked if I can give up my baby to a more loving family!  It was the right thing to do!

When it came time to give birth to Aziza, Paul drove me to the hospital and I have birth and gave her up for adoption!   That was the last of Micheal or Aziz as he was called!  He was probable too in love with this Iman fellow to care!
But when Paul had to drop me off at the airport hotel my heart sank immediately as I did not want to deal with him!
But there it was he was there he looked sad and old, I tried not to care about him!
But it was to difficult.....

"Ellie did you give birth to Aziza!"  He said.

"Yes!" I said.  "And I gave  her up for adoption!"

"You what?!"  He nearly lost it! "You gave our love child for adoption!"

"Yes," I said for the first time he wanted to choke me!

"Why?" He asked!

"You were cheating on me!"

" so god forgives the worst!"

"I don't care!"

He begging me to give him a chance and that was Iman wanted to be with me!  But I was freezing at this point and then I almost screamed!

"Aziz," I cried. "Just make love to me the way you used to!"

After a screaming match, he kissed me sweetly and deeply!   Then he found his way inside me and was making love to me!  He had his way with me as we made love and then he teasing my bossoms with the secret wand!  "I still love you!" He said.

Then he asked for me to try Iman and give him a chance!

I at my displeasure said yes!