Chapter Five Every Week

I didn't know how I would feel about him in a group. I mean, I like that he will always be with some friends on stage, but I have a strange feeling I'm not going to like them. I have a feeling they might change him from Liam to somebody I don't even know. I guess I'm happy for him, he will have a lot of fun. I really liked the songs that they sang together.

Judges' Houses: "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia

Week 1: "Viva la Vida" by Coldplay

Week 2: "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson

Week 3: "Nobody Knows" by Pink

Week 4: "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler

Week 5: "Kids in America" by Kim Wilde

Week 6: "Something About the Way You Look Tonight" by Elton John

Week 7: "All You Need Is Love" by The Beatles

Week 8: "Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams and "You Are So Beautiful" by Joe Cocker

Week 9: "Only Girl (In the World)" by Rihanna and "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol

****************************************************************************************************

Wow, they made it to the finale! I'm so excited! He is so close to it! I'm also really excited because we are going home, and I'll finally be able to see him in person again. No video diaries, no Skype, no pictures, not on stage, no nothing, right in front of my eyes. Finally. I can't believe he has been up there for nine weeks, its gone by way too fast. I'm freaking out right now!

I'm kind of excited to meet the boys. Liam has told me many stories about them. I figured this out. Louis Tomlinson, oldest, and the funniest one. Niall Horan, Irish, likes food, and laughs a lot. Zayn Malik, vein, and has says, "Vas happenin?" a lot. Finally, Harry Styles, youngest, flirt. I should probably stay away from Harry. Well, he is cute, but I don't think he would be my type. He seems like too much.

The video diaries were really good. Liam was the more serious one. Louis has talent with comedy. They all joked around a lot. It's cool to see how many fans they already have, and yet this is just the beginning. They got a lot of questions from fans. I knew exactly what Liam would answer when he was supposed to answer. Like, "What do you like in a girl?" he of course said, "I like a girl with pretty eyes," I've known that, but I didn't know that he would say after that, "I like blue eyes." Well, awkward. He was texting me one time during their diary. He of course hid it behind Zayn, so nobody saw it.

My favorite song they sang was "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay. Obviously! I think that Liam purposely had the boys sing it, but he just says that Simon chose it for them. What a liar! He had a lot of solos, pretty much for every single song the boys have performed. I also really liked "Something About The Way You Looked Tonight," by Elton John. They all have come together into a pack. They sing well together, like they were mean't to be.

Vote & Comment