Chapter Eleven Radios

We drove off into the country of Iowa. Just more corn fields were in the way. Dixie just kept talking about how I would love it here. She kept saying something about a fair. Great! I'm starting off my new life at a fair. But then again I could get the chance to meet new people.

We were finally home. And wow! Was it big! It made me remember that my family was pretty rich. I mean after all they have this mansion! It had a fountain in front of the place! I can't wait to live here!

We finally were told our rooms. I'm pretty far away from my fathers room, but really close to Dixie. She is right across the hall from me. I dropped my bags, and started looking around my room. There was a terrace leading outside. I had my own master bathroom, and a giant walking closet. And when I opened up that closet, there was everything a teenage girl needs. And everything was in my size. I like this place.

I opened up a bag to start unpacking. Then I found a radio. I turned it on, and looked for a station that was kind of like the one I listened to at home. I finally found one. I grabbed a couple of things and started putting them in new spots.

************************************************************************************************************************

I was finally done after three hours. I had to take Dixie to that fair though. It must be summer time here. June. I decided to wear something new. I went into my closet. I found a red tank top, jean shorts, and some red TOMS with splatters of pink and orange.

Vote & Comment