Chapter Twenty-Four Prank Calls

I woke up in warm arms. I felt safe and protected. Thank God that all was a dream. Should I move? I don't want to wake up Mason. After all he is the only person who makes me feel safe. I decided just to fall back asleep, but before I did, I felt somebody hooked onto my legs. Dixie? I need to look up. I screamed seeing all five boys, Dixie, and Sophie. They all jumped up. But worst of all, I wasn't in Mason's arms, I was in Liam's warm, strong arms. Whoa.

"What's wrong Love?" Louis asked me.

"I just had a...um...scary dream." Lie.

"Ooo! What happened?"

"Louis! You don't ask somebody about their dreams!" I heard Zayn say.

"It's alright Zayn."

"I hope I didn't die!" Louis shouted.

"You didn't."

"Hey! Don't spoil it!" Louis said slapping my shoulder.

"Sorry. So I started walking through a dark hallway," everybody listened, "then as I was walking, I heard screams every footstep I took. I wanted to stop, but I couldn't control my feet. Then all of a sudden somebody grabs me. I'm dangling from rope tied all around my hands, then tape over my mouth. I felt somebody breathing behind me, but didn't know who. The man walked in front of me, he had a mask on. He had knives in his hands. Then all I saw was a silver, sharp knife coming towards me." Big fat lie.

"I know somebody who would have saved you. I bet-" Niall said, but I cut him off.

"Please Niall, would you like to finish that?"

"Yes. Your boyfriend Mason would."

"How do you know his name?"

"Your phone buzzed last night, he was calling you."

"Niall! I haven't talked to him in days!"

"Yeah I know, but you looked so happy sleeping on Liam." Everybody started laughing.

"Oh shut up! You should have seen yourself with Sophie!" His cheeks got bright red.

"Damn Paisley. America changed you," Harry said to me. I hit his arm. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I saw a note from Mum of the table. It just said that all of the cars are gone, so everybody is staying home, while the parents are all going to work, or are shopping, and she took Kevin somewhere. Great. Stuck with them. I came walking back in to tell them all the news.

"Okay, okay, we fell asleep big deal," I heard Liam say.

"Fine." Everybody said.

"So mates, we are all stuck here for the day. All of the cars are gone with our parents," I told them all.

"And it's Hate on Harry Day!" Louis said jumping up and down.

"Louis! Go get some carrots!" Harry yelled to him.

"Where?!" he asked looking around.

"Fridge," I said pointing to the kitchen. He went running in, screamed happily, and came back in with the bag of carrots in his hands, and some in his mouth.

"Can we prank call somebody?" Louis asked.

"I don't see why not," I said grabbing my phone.

"Let's call Axel!" Sophie screamed.

"Why, it's like two in the morning there," I said.

"Exactly," Sophie said.

"Who is Axel?" Zayn asked.