Chapter Twenty-One Hit

The boys came running out, acting like normal idiots. I could tell Liam was in pain, but he'll be fine. Then there was Niall. He kept looking over at Sophie, and Sophie just stayed talking with me, instead of going up to him. Nervse? Oh and Harry. Oh Harry, Harry, Harry. He came running up to me, and gave me a hug. What the heck?! He knows I have a boyfriend. I mean come on! It was just a friendly hug, so I hugged back. Then Louis and Zayn were playing tag with Dixie and Kevin, and Liam was sitting on the steps with Niall. Well...this is awkward. So Sophie broke it.

"Hey boys!" Soph said walking up to the steps.

"H-hi Sophie," Niall said brushing his hand through his hair. Liam just fiddled with his fingers.

"Hi!" I heard Louis say running up behind us.

"Vas happenin'?" Zayn said behind Louis.

"We need to get to our rooms. Then we will be ready to go!" I said to them all grabbing my bag and Sophie.

"Okie dokie!" I heard Louis say as the door closed.

The house looked nice. It looked prettier without Dad's opinion on everything Mum does. She looked happy, free, and relaxed. We ran up to my room, set the bags on the ground, and dug through them to find things that we needed. I was wearing some jeans, a t-shirt, and an Under Armor sweatshirt over that. Then we grabbed our purses and went outside to find the boys already in the car.

Louis was driving, with Liam up front next to him, then Soph, Niall and I were in the middle, and then Harry and Zayn were in the back. My hair was curly, I curled it so I looked cute for Mum.

Everybody started talking. I just looked out the window. I missed home. I saw Liam laughing at Louis messing around, Zayn and Harry were waving at the people behind us, and Niall and Soph were talking. I felt awkward, and different. Then I thought...we have American dollars! I popped up. "Turn around!" I screamed. Louis swerved the car a little bit, I startled him a little. Everybody looked at me.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"We have American dollars, not euros!" I said turning to him, "you guys probably don't have enough for us."

"Yeah we do. We are already getting pay checks for recording our new album coming out next year," Zayn said.

"Oh, thanks."

"Wait! You guys already have songs?" Sophie asked them, they all nodded. "You guys want to sing one?"

"Well, we only have the lyrics, no music behind us yet." Niall said to her.

"Who cares!" She said.

"Your insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door-or-or. Don't need make-up, to cover up. Being the way that you are is enough-ough-ough," Liam started. They continued.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair get me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell. You don't know, oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful!" Then after a more verses and solos they were done. It sounded like a slow song.

"That was good guys," I said smiling.

"Tanks!" Niall said.

"Tanks?" I asked.

"Tanks! It's a joke we have," Louis said.

"Oh, well, what if I had an idea about the beginning?"

"Go for it!" Zayn said.

"We'll instead of Liam starting right away, what if there was a little bit of guitar in there. Electric?"

"Show us when we get inside," Liam said as we parked, "remember? There's a guitar store in there. You're able to play on them."

"Sorry, forgot. I forgot a lot about this place." Then we all piled out.

We got inside. The boys pulled up their hoods, and Sophie and I just stared at them. "What are you guys doing? We are inside."

"Well, we don't want anybody noticing us," Harry said, "Paisley, you probably should too."

"Why would Paisley have to?" Sophie asked.

"Have you seen the papers?" Harry said looking over at Liam. So I did as told. I put my hood up, then Niall told Sophie to, so then people don't get suspicious that six of us have hoods up, and one person doesn't. So we walked. And walked. And walked. Until we were finally there. I kept humming their song. It was catchy. But insted, I sang it in a more faster pace. Nevada Music. I ran in, and found a sparkling, red electric guitar. It was magnificent. I put the shoulder strap around me, and then started to play a couple of notes. I realized nobody was in the store.

"Excuse me Sir?" I asked a worker walking by.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Well, I was wondering if you could close the doors to the store right now, and lock them?" I asked sweetly.

"Why?" he asked me confused.

"Well," then the boys put their hoods down.

"Oh, I see. No problem." he said walking over to the doors to shut and lock them.

"Tanks!" Niall shouted. Sophie hit his shoulder. The boys all started laughing.

"Okay, instead of it being a slow song, why don't you speed it up. Girls like more fast pace songs, and it sounds better like that." I said.

"Show us!" Louis shouted.

"Okay, so Liam, after a couple of cords, I want you to come in." I said, he nodded.

I started up. After about two verses of the same notes, he started. I repeated while he sang. Sophie started playing the drums, then Harry came in. Right before they all started, Sophie did a little fill in with the drums. "Baby you light up my world like nobody else! The way that you flip your hair get me overwhelmed! But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell! You don't know, oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful! If only you saw what I could see, you'll understand why I want you so desperately! Right now I'm looking at you, and I can't believe! You don't know, oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful!" They contunied on. "Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na! Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na!"

"Wait! What if you clapped during that part?"

"That'd be perfect!" Niall said. They clapped during that part, then soon enough, we were done. Then all of a sudden I heard a familiar voice.

"Well done boys." I turned around and saw Simon. Yep! Simon Cowel.

"Uncle Simon!" all of the boys shouted and ran over to him, giving him a hug. Sophie and I just stood there. Then they all came walking over.

"Paisley Parker! I didn't think I would see you again!" he said smiling.

"Just visiting family," I said to him sternly.

"I was told you would be here, so I decided to see what you were up to," he said.

"Just fixing some songs, that's all."

"Well, you my dear, just made a hit!"

"What!? Really?!"

"Yes, I think with it faster, it will be a lot more interesting. How about you and I have a little chat about your future, instead of the boys'?"

"Sorry, not for me," I said, put the guitar down, and went running out. I was about to start crying. Then I felt somebody grab me. I turned around, and saw that it was Liam.

Vote & Comment