Chapter Fifty Let Us Go

(Paisley's POV)

"Come on get higher loosen my lips, faith and desire at the swing of yo-" I saw the doors open above me. It was them. First Zayn and Louis, then Niall and Harry, and finally Liam. We just looked at eachother.

"Stop the music!" Connie shouted as she walked down the stairs to meet the boys. She lead them up closer to the stage. I looked away once they were on the stairs coming up to me.

I put my hand behind my back with my microphone in the right hand. I looked down at my shoes. "Paisley?" I heard him ask. I nodded not looking up.

"I'll go get the songs you boys wanted her to sing," Connie said walking backstage, taking the band with her leaving us on the stage.

I heard Sophie's voice coming closer, then I looked up to see everybody looking at me. "H-hi guys," I said with a little smile.

"Paisley!" Louis screamed jumping in my arms. Then three other boys and one girl all joined into a little group hug. We all released, "I missed you guys so much! All of you." That end was towards him. He made a little smile, but went back into a strait face.

"We will be right back!" Niall said grabbing Sophie and the boys but him.

We just stood there, in silence. "So, how are you?" His strong voice asked.

"Well, I'm here," I said biting the inside of my lip. He nodded. "You?" I asked.

He smiled, "Well, I'm here." I made a little laugh.

"So," he said trailing off, looking into my eyes. "Man, I've missed those," he said under his breath, but I could totally understand it.

"What?" I asked trying to hide it, looking back into his.

"I said um, man I've missed, um America."

"Oh, well, it's always been here. Where I've been at for the past years."

"I know," he said.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"I am too," he said walking towards me giving me a warm hug. I hugged back, then I let go. I could feel tears coming out of my eyes. His hand slowly moved up to my face, and wiped it away with his thumb. I jumped into his muscular arms giving him another hug. My face buried in his chest. He hugged me tight. "Friends?" he asked in my ear. I nodded my head still holding onto him.

I heard Lou screaming my name from backstage. We both realesed laughing. "C'mon, let's go see what idiots up to now," Liam said walking backstage next to me. Harry was on top of Louis, pinning him down.

"What are you doing!?" Connie screamed, she was a bit mad. Harry and Louis quickley got up, and stood there.

"I guess they didn't realize that they'd be dealing with five idiots," Zayn mumbled to Niall.

"Six," I said to him. They both laughed, then Connie glared at them. I smiled at them, once she turned away.

"Now, Paisley needs to get back out there! And you boys need to sit there and take some notes on what she needs to work on," she said pushing everybody out, and ordering a few people to get some chairs for the boys and Sophie. Then she took my arm and drug me onstage, in front of the microphone.

"Um, what do you guys want me to sing?" I asked.

"Moments!" Harry shouted out. I looked at him confused just like everybody else. I can't possibly sing it better than them. It's their song for pete's sake! I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed a guitar. I sat down on a stool that was in front of the microphone.