Chapter Forty-Eight Again and Again

The game was finally over. Our team crushed Tennessee. We all went to the party after that. The girls looked nervous. "Okay girls! Stop freaking out! You have played this game more than I have!" I said stopping them before we reached the doors.

"But this isn't just the normal game! We all come up with our own truth or dares. And we are only freaking out because of what he could do to you," Jess said.

"I'll just go with truth the whole time then."

"Promise me you will!" Sophie said.

"I promise!" I said, then we all went walking inside. I had Daniel by my side. He knows the story between Mason and me. We talked to a few people, but then came the football players. Everybody was cheering. I just looked at Mason, and he was looking right back at me.

After about ten seconds of glaring at eachother, I turned my head away and went walking over to the area where we would be playing at. We all sat down. Girls on one side, and boys on the other. Most of the people were still partying, but there were about thirty people watching.

The same guy from last time explained the rules. I didn't pay attention to him, Mason and I kept glaring at eachother. Daniel left with Quinn somewhere, so we needed an extra player, which happened to be Ivy. I would shoot daggers at her too. She just twirled her hair while talking to Axel. I rolled my eyes, then the game started with Sophie asking truth or dare to Mason. Mason of course chose dare.

Sophie looked at me, smiled, then nodded, "I dare you to leave Paisley alone throughout this whole game!" He looked angry, and then he glared at me.

Mason looked up to the rule dude, "That's not possible, what if I get dared, or if she does and it involves us two?"

The guy thought it over, "Mason makes a good point, new dare for Mason!"

"Mason I dare you to go fall in a whole and die," a couple of us laughed, and others were silent. "Or you could go kiss with one of the nerds, and say that you love her." Mason got up, and did as he was told to do. Then he sat back down smiling at me. I rolled my eyes. "Payne, truth or dare?" I heard Mason say.

"What'd you say?"

"I said, Parker, truth or dare?"

"Oh, truth," I said shocking everybody in the room.

"What's the biggest turn on you fall for?" he asked leaning forward with elbows on the coffee table.

I thought about it, then smiled, "When they don't stab people."

Some people started laugh, others made ooohs, and Mason's face went blank. He was really getting pissed at me. The game went on. I kept choosing truth, and pissing off everybody who doesn't know why I'm doing it, and Mason has been trying to pressure me into it, but I never fell. After the previous truth I had from Axel, Mason whispered to me, "Next truth is about your boyfriend."

With my British girl mind, I replied, "Which one?"

He just made a fake laugh, "The one who is supposed to be protecting you from me."

This time I got pissed, "I'm not scared." Then Mason was chosen, he did a dare, then he looked straight at me.

"Truth, or dare?" His eyes stared straight into mine. I'm not going to lie, this time I got scared. I couldn't decide.

"C'mon Parker! Choose already!" some guy shouted from the football team who was watching. Everybody chanted in agreement. Mason smirked.

"Yeah Pais, choose already," Mason said quiet enough for me to hear, but nobody else.