Chapter Twenty-Seven Leave Me

After getting back from that horrible sight, we decided just to have everybody pull an all-nighter. We needed to get things off of our mind, and we wanted to make sure that Niall and Sophie wouldn't do anything. Well, we trust them, but just to joke around about it. Anyway, when we got back, the look on everybody's faces were not exactly how they usually are. Probably from how we looked though.

"What happened to you?" I heard Zayn ask.

"Well, there were some guys, and, well-" I just started to burst into tears when I saw Dixie come walking in the room.

"Paisley! Liam!" She screamed, "I missed you guys! You look so gross!" That made my tears stop. She always said what was on her mind. She gave us a hug, then jumped into Louis's arms. He spun her around, she laughed a lot. Then jumped down. "Now, what happened to you? And where is Nini and Sophie?"

"Nini?" Harry asked.

"That's what I call Niall," she said crossing her arms making a pouty face.

"Oh, they should be coming soon," I said but then the door opened to them both laughing. "Or now."

"Oh hey mates!" Sophie said trying to sound British.

"That was a fail!" Dixie said laughing. I looked over to Liam who was just rubbing his injured arm, and smiling at Dixie.

"Don't make it weird," I whispered to him. He nodded and went to get better bandages for his arm.

"So Dixie, do you have nicknames for all of us?" Louis asked.

"Not really," she started, "all i have is Niall as Nini and Harry is Haz."

"Haz?" Harry asked.

"Because you are a hazard."

"How?"

"How many girls have you kissed?"

"Change the subject!" Harry said in defeat. I took off my jacket, then all of a sudden people were staring at my arm.

"Pais! Your arm!" Liam yelled walking back out. I looked down at it, then saw blood dropping down it with bruises all over. The cut with all the blood dripping wasn't and ordinary cut. It was in the shape of a cross. In heights it was about three inches, then in length, one and a half inches, but lots of blood. "Come on, lets clean that up," Liam said taking me into the kitchen.

I started getting dizzy. "Liam can you slow down?" I asked.

"We aren't moving paisley."

"Yeah we are. You're running in circles."

"You've lost too much blood, you're just a little light headed."

"No I'm not."

"Paisley, look at me in the eyes." I did, then started to laugh, there were three Liams.

(Liam's POV)

She wouldn't stop laughing. I should have killed that guy! Well, I finally got Paisley all cleaned up. She wouldn't stop touching the rag I was wiping the blood off with.

"Thanks."

"Paisley, you should get some rest."

"No, I want to stay with you guys!"

"No Paisley."

"I don't want to be alone!" She started sounding like a little kid.

"Fine I'll stay with you." She closed her eyes and fell into my arms. I carried her to her room, bridal style, andsat her down on her bed. I was about to leave, but then I felt something grab me. I turned around, it was Paisley.

"I thought you were going to stay with me." She sounded and was acting more like herself, but still was a little mixed up. I walked her back to the bed, then we just sat there.

"Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm scared"

"Of what?"

"Dixie."

"I know," I said starting to stroke her hair.

"I don't know what to do."

"Forget."

"Forget?"

"Don't think about that, just live each day with her not knowing about it."

"Okay," she said, then all of a sudden kissed me. Whoa, it was so perfect.

"What was that?" I whispered to her.

"A see you later."

"A what?"

"Liam, I'm going home tomorrow, you'll be gone soon. Traveling the world." Damn she may be mixed up still, but still wise.

"Oh."

"It's just a see you later." It felt like more though. Then we were asleep. I woke up though, and saw Paisley crying into my chest.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't forget." I realized something green on her wrist. It was the bracelet I gave her when we were younger.

"Then look at this," I said grabbing it.

"I will," she said, the fell back asleep. I just stayed up and decided to think for a bit.

Vote & Comment