Chapter Twenty-Five Hiding

(Liam's POV)

While Louis and Dixie were fighting, I decided to think about last night. I think that it's weird that I'm with Dixie, it's better than Paisley's situation. She's stuck with Harry that must be really awkward for her, but that's not even close to awkward. She woke up with my arms around her. I guess you could say that I did it on purpose.

Danielle dumped me. She thinks that I'm too much for her, and she said that she felt like we were only friends. That really hurt. I think I just needed somebody there for me. Luckily everybody was asleep when Danielle called. She didn't even sound sad about dumping me. I guess when I came back, I needed somebody, but instead of people comforting me, I comforted somebody else.

Paisley looked like she was hiding something, she looked scared, and weak. But the strange thing is that when I was looking at her she was tense, then when I put my arms around her, she relaxed into the Paisley I know. But then she screamed, and I know that wasn't from a bad dream. That "dream" she told us was fake. She always told that scary story when we were younger. She was pretty bad at scary stories. So bad, that I would laugh instead of be scared. That's what made her different from everybody else, she was perfect. I don't care if people say nobody's perfect, she is.

"Oh, come on Liam!" I heard Dixie say tugging on my arm.

"Where to?"

"If you follow me, you'll see!" Dang! She is sassy, Louis 2.0. She pulled me through a couple of doors, then we were in a closet. Dixie moved some clothes, and started crawling through some cave type thing. Then the flash backs came.

We're in Paisley's room. We would hide there when my parents were out, and Paisley's parents were fighting when we were younger. It kept a lot of sound from the outside world away from this little room. It had white wallpaper, and a tan carpet. We drew out what we were going to do when we were older. I looked at my wall. It had me with a microphone in hand, on a stage. Well, that wall came true. Then I looked at her wall. It was her, and then a question mark next to it. She didn't know what she wanted to do, she lived one day at a time.

"We are here!" Dixie said smiling.

"I know this room."

"Well, duh! Your name is all over that wall."

"Yeah, I know."

"So, I know that's not why Paisley woke up screaming."

"Do you?"

"Yep! And you do too!"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Liam, I was up before her, I saw her look at you then scream."

"Shit," I mumbled.

"Hey! Ten year old here!"

"Sorry."

"We'll be here for a while! I would like to know a lot more about you two than what she told me!" Dixie said, then I started with how we met.

(Paisley's POV)

"Come on Paisley, I don't want Louis finding me!" Harry said tugging on my arm.

"Okay, okay, let's just hide in the storage closet in my Mum's room."

"Where at?"

"Up the steps, to the right."

We started up and finally went into the closet, and then Harry locked the door. He sat down on the ground and pulled out his phone.

"So..." Harry started.

"Yeah?"

"How's it been?"