Chapter Fifty-Eight Broken

One hour until show time. I was dressed and ready. Sophie was talking with Niall, she was kind of freaking out so he's calming her down. I haven't seen Liam since this morning. Connie kicked him out an hour after he got in. Conner and the boys were already at their seats. They were in the front row. I could hear the fans. They were chanting my name, the boys' name, and Sophie's name. They found out about Soph being out there with me this morning. I closed my eyes.

I was in my room. Alone. Just me. Breathe Paisley. Liam will be backstage watching me. Breathe. You can do this. Breathe. I opened my eyes. Time went so fast. 45 minutes. I stood up, and walked over to Liam's. I needed to see him. There were so many guards by all of their rooms. I went up to one. "Can I please see Liam? It's an emergency."

"Sorry, I can't let that happen. Please miss go back to your seat." What? did he think I was a fan? I was starting to freak out. I couldn't breathe. "Miss, please calm down."

"I can't calm down! I perform in forty minutes and I can't even see my best friend!?" I screamed at the man. Connie came walking over.

"What's wrong Paisley?" she asked.

"This guy won't let me see Liam and I'm freaking out here! He's the only person that can calm me down!" I said to her. Then his door opened from behind. It was Liam.

"Pais!" he said, then came up to me. He hugged me, I started to calm down. "Shh, it's okay, you'll do great out there."

"I-I'm s-so n-nervous," I said to him.

His hand strokes my hair, "You'll do great, if you get nervous, just look to the side of backstage, I'll be right there until I have to go to my place."

"Promise?" I asked looking up at him.

"Promise," he said as Connie started to pull me away.

"You have ten minutes," I was walking when I was spun around into Liam's arms. Then he leaned in crashing our lips together. I was pulled away by Connie. He winked at me. I could feel my checks burning. I couldn't stop smiling. I was handed my microphone. It had a thin silver stripe around the bottom of it. Then I was in front of the huge doors that will open up to the stage. I can hear the fans. They're chanting my name now. The doors started to open and it got louder. I walked out to the huge crowd.

"How are we doing tonight!?" I said into the mic. They got louder. "I don't know about you guys, but this is the best day of my life!" I said, they were all screaming. The music started.

"I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds
Wo-oah-oah-oah-oah-oh-oh" I pointed the mic to them and they sang, "Wo-oah-oah-oah-oah-oh-oh" I brought the mic back to me.

"I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night
Wo-oah-oah-oah-oah-oh-oh" the mic went to them, "Oah-oah-oah-oah-oah-oh-oh"

"I'm never gonna look back, woah
I'm never gonna give it up, noo" I shook my head 'no' smiling at them as a walked across the stage.

"Please don't wake me now"

"Oo-o-o-o-o-o
This is gonna be the best day of my life
My li-i-i-i-i-ii-ife
Oo-o-o-o-o-oooooo
This is gonna be the best day of my life
My li-i-i-i-i-ii-ife" I went to the other side of the stage.

"I howled at the moon with friends
And then the sun came crashing in
Wo-oah-oah-oah-oah-oh-oh" the mic was pointed to them, "Oah-oah-oah-oah-oah-oh-oh" back to me.

"But all the possibilities
No limits just epiphanies
Wo-oah-oah-oah-oah-oh-oh" mic to them again,

"Oah-oah-oah-oah-oah-oh-oh"