Chapter Nineteen Waterslides

(Paisley's POV)

I slammed my phone on the table. I was so pissed off. Of course he lost the picture! He doesn't care about me anymore! He thinks its just another piece of paper! He didn't even sound like he cared about it. He just listened to me yelling at him through the phone! I'm so tired of him!

"Hey, it's alright," Mason said hugging me from behind, "just forget about him."

"I know. It feels like once I get him out of my mind, he some how comes back in!" I said turning around.

"Well, I'm here now."

"Oh yeah, thanks for saving me. Why did you come over anyways?"

"You said that we could hang out today last night."

"Oh yeah! Sorry, a lot is going through my mind."

"Well, I would say lets go out some where, but we are kind of trapped in," he said laughing.

"Want to just run around here?" I asked.

"Sure!"

************************************************************************************************************************

We decided to watch a movie. Dear John. I love that movie. I think Mason just agreed to whatever I chose. I think he was just happy to spend time with me, and probably wanting a kiss or two in there. I didn't mind. Dixie went up to her room, with the pink guitar. She says she's going to be a professional after today. This is why I love her so much. She seemed to always make me laugh. We sat down as the movie started. The lights were off. He came up next to me then I sat my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know what I'm going to do Mason."

"What?"

"Liam."

"Oh. Well. Um."

"Exactly."

"Well, he did hurt you."

"I know. This just. Ugh!"

"It'll be okay." Then he put his arm around me, and kissed my head. I looked up and then kissed his lips. Wow. I don't think I'll ever get tired of that. Once we released, the door flung open with Dixie standing there.

"Hey girl, what are ya doing?"

"Going swimming."

"We have a pool?"

"Yeah, where do you think that door lead too?" She asked pointed to a double door. How did I miss that? She walked over and opened it up to a pretty nice pool.

"Oh." We got up, and walked in. Luckily we both were wearing shorts, so we could sit on the edge with our feet in the water. I saw something that looked like a water slide. But it didn't start in here. Then I heard screaming from Dixie, coming down the waterslide. Then she splased into the warm water. She was laughing, then she came up and splashed us some more. I got up, and started running away, then I felt strong arms pick me up, and carried me into the pool room, then all of a sudden I was under water.

"Mason!" I yelled jokingly.

"What?" he asked smiling.

"I'm going to get you!" I said jumping up out of the pool running after him. I finally caught him, and gave him a hug. Then what do you know...he kissed me.

Vote & Comment