Chapter Thirteen Dare

We finally got over to Sophie's house. Then Quinn said, "The boys are coming to get us."

"What?" I asked.

"The boys are coming to get us, we are going to hang out with them," Sophie said.

"Who is them?" I asked.

"The jocks, Mason, Axel, Charlie, Eli, and so on. All of those boys," Quinn said with red cheeks.

"Wait, Mason Rae?" I asked.

"Yep! He's got an eye for you," Quinn said again, "There's a party at Mason's his parents never care, so they always come and get us."

I was freaking out. What was I going to wear? Then I realized, I packed a really cute outfit, just in case anything happened to my outfit for tomorrow. Good. I had a tank top with stripes of pink, orange, and red. I had plain orange TOMS, some plain denim skinny jeans, and a pink letterman's jacket. I looked like the type of person you shouldn't mess with, but still nice. Then I just put on a brown bracelet, and put my hair up in a pony tail. Then a boy yelled at us to get down stairs. I decided to leave the jacket at Sophie's though, it was summer.

We got to a nice house filled with people. There was music blaring, people running around. I swear the police would get come sooner or later. Oh well, it'll be fun. We went walking in and wow. The place is huge! People started talking to us. Then Sophie, Quinn, Jess, and I went to the living room. There were four boys sitting on one side, and we went to the other. People gathered around, but they were bunched up in a group.

"Boys against Girls! Truth or Dare has begun. The girls have added a fourth person to their group, so we won't have to choose a separate girl to come in," some random dude said. I think this game was normal between my friends, and these boys. There were two small bowls in the middle of the groups on the floor. There were pieces of paper folded up inside of them. Somebody said the rules.

The game started up. Sophie was given a dare to kiss one of the nerds. I felt bad for the nerd, but then again, I bet he has wanted that for a while. They kept going, until I was called. I said, "Dare." Everybody looked suprised, like they thought I would choose truth, no way, those are way to boring and easy to do. I like a challenge. That's why I sing. It's challenging but fun.

Some random guy grabbed a piece of paper out of the dare bowl. "Have a make-out session with Mason for ten minutes. While you guys are doing that, we will continue the game," he said pointing to a door. I swear my cheeks were as red as the British flag. I mean, of course this would happen to me. The guy kept talking, but I wasn't paying attention, I was only looking at Mason. He was doing the same. Then he got up, and took my hand. We went into the room, then the door locked.

Instead of a room, it was a closet. I slid my back down the wall to sit down. Mason did the same, but on the other side. There was a light, but the swich was outside, and they turned it off. Figures. Well, this was awkward. I heard people laughing outside, so we missed something funny. Then Mason started talkings.

"So..."

"Yeah."

"Well, let me introduce myself. Mason Rae, captian of the football, basketball, and baseball team."

"Paisley Parker, the girl who burned that pink, loves to sing, and has a horrible memory of Britian."

"What happened?"

"Parents divorced." Lie.

"Sorry to hear," he said, then moved so he was sitting next to me.

"Who cares, new life."

"Exactly," he said, then leaned in, and kissed me!

I barely know the guy, and he is already kissing me?! But that was the same as Harry...and I think there was something in that kiss, like a little firework. I backed off of it though.

"Whoa," he said.

"Yeah."

Then we just sat there talking. Until the door opened. "They aren't kissing!" somebody shouted. "Well, rules are rules, you two are stuck in here, until the party is done," the one guy said running the whole game. Damn! I thought I was going to get out of here. Great. I was stuck in a room with a really hot guy, who has been checking me out ever since I stepped foot in this town. Anything else?

Vote & Comment