Chapter Sixty-Two The Day

(2 Years Later, December 3rd, 2016)

Today's the day. I'm sitting in a room in New York City. Alone. Minutes away from my life becoming simply amazing. I looked down at my beautiful dress. It was a white ball gown with lace and beading scattered on the upper part of the dress. My hair was in a waterfall braid. I was wearing the bracelet with all of the charms on it from years ago.

There was a soft knock on my door, and my dad peaked through the opening. "You ready baby?" he asked smiling. I smiled and nodded. My cheeks were already getting red. Butterflies were flying all around inside me. We slowly walked down the beautiful hallway.

My flower girl, Paige Dixie Parker, came running up to me. I kneeled down and gave my beautiful cousin a hug. She looked so much like Dixie, it was like a clone. She was almost four years old now. I don't see her much, but when I was on tour I either talked or face timed her four times a week. I love that little girl to pieces.

"Paisy you look pretty!" she said in her high pitched voice.

I smiled at her, "You look prettier!" I said looking at her white gown with a navy blue ribbon wrapped around her waist to the back of her dress with a giant bow. Our wedding colors are navy blue and white because it's winter.

She grabbed my hand and we kept walking to see our ring bear, Quinton Malik, in his navy blue bow tie and suspenders with a white shirt under and navy blue pants. He was playing with his dad, Zayn, while they were waiting for us. Quinton is only two so, he will hopefully keep enough energy to run down the isle before me. By the looks of it, he's good.

We finally made it up to everybody. The girls were all wearing simple strapless navy blue dresses that went down to a little above their knees. I let them choose their shoes since one of them just announced that they are pregnant, hint hint Eleanor. The rule with shoes is that they had to be white. They all had white roses wrapped at the stem with a navy blue silk cloth as their flowers. Mine was similar to thiers just more flowers, and a snowflake on the cloth.

The boys were wearing navy blue suits, white undershirt, and white ties. They had a white rose on their chest wrapped with navy blue silk cloth on the little stem. They had the same suits as Liam, it's just that he would be wearing a navy blue tie instead of a white one.

The music started. It wasn't just your traditional wedding song, but a piano playing 'What Makes You Beautiful'. The first song that we all had a part of.

Perrie and Zayn left the hallway, then Louis and Eleanor, next was Harry and Jess, and the last groomsman and bridesmaid, Daniel and Quinn. Daniel became pretty good friends with Liam after a while, and Liam wanted him in the wedding party, it didn't have anything to do with me.

The maid of honor and best man were up. The happily married couple for six months now, Niall and Sophie. They got married in June in Ireland. It was in the same church Niall's brother got married in. They both turned to me, and said that I looked beautiful, then went down the isle before I could say anything back.

Quinton was up, he went running down the isle laughing into Zayn's arms who was kneeling down waiting for him. he carried a sign saying 'Here Comes Your Bride'. Lastly was Paige. She went with a huge smiled on her face tossing white and blue flowers all over the isle.

"You look beautiful princess," my dad said.

"I'll always be your little girl dad," I said smiling. We turned to face the isle. Everybody was standing and looking at me, but there was only one person I was looking at. Liam was standing there smiling at me.

I could feel the butterflies going crazy. I know that my cheeks were red. We kept walking slowly down the isle, but I just wanted to run and jump in his arms. We finally made it down, and I turned to my dad, "I love you." He kissed my cheek and sat next to my mom.

My hand interlocked with Liam's, and all of the butterflies went away. I knew he was the one.

***************************************************************************************************************

It was about ten o'clock at night and I was already exhausted. I lost Liam to his grandfather, so I'm husbandless at the moment. I looked across the room to see all of the guests either dancing, talking, or drinking. I looked around to see a terrace. I walked out there.

I closed my eyes, and felt warm arms wrap around me. I looked up to see my husband. "You're beautiful," he said kissing my lips.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I said smiling and rested my head on him.

"I'm so lucky that I get to call you my wife," he said.

I turned around still in his arms. I rested my arms on his shoulders. "And why is that?"

"Because you're perfect," he said smiling.

"Nobody's perfect Liam," I said laughing a little.

"You are," he said looking into my eyes. I watched a snowflake fall onto his nose. I looked up to see more falling from the sky. I looked back down to see him grinning at me. We didn't say anything. We just leaned in, and kissed. My life was finally perfect. Liam James Payne really is my best friend.

Vote & Comment