Chapter Fifty-One AMAs

(Paisley's POV)

So Niall and Sophie are dating. Called it. Class went by fast. Niall picked up Sophie, as he promised. Yeah she told me literally everything of what happened last night with him. I decided that I would work so then I could the two weeks before the concert off.

A lot of people came in today. Most were One Direction fans. Apparently they found out that I was opening, so they wanted an autograph and picture of me. I didn't mind. It was kind of fun. They were all really nice. Except the fact that they all wanted me to make their coffees because I'm now on the verge of being famous. I was exhausted when the limo picked me up from there. I took a little nap, because the triffic was horrible, like always.

I woke up to Harry and Louis dragging me out of the limo by my feet. I slapped them both on the hands. Then they ran away screaming, "IT'S ALIVE!" I got out and went walking in to see five idiots playing tag in an arena, and Sophie on the ground laughing. Connie ignored them. I laughed a little. "Hey Connie, what am I singing today?" I asked smiling.

"You're not singing today!"

"Why not?" I asked really confused.

"Because you are trying on dresses."

"For what?"

"The American Music Awards that is in five days."

"Why am I going?"

"To get publicity, and the boys have been nominated."

"What!? They're British for God's sake! And look at them!" I said pointing to see Louis collapsed on the ground acting dead, Zayn and Harry fighting with chairs, and Liam, Sophie, and Niall laughed on the ground.

"You have a good point, but they've been nominated, so you must go. The plane leaves on Friday morning. It's on Sunday night, but they have an interview on Saturday, and the press wants you there. Then you will all head for your home on Monday morning, and you'll all be with your family for the rest of the week for Thanksgiving."

"Do they all have outfits yet?" I asked.

"No, you and Sophie are trying on dresses, and they are getting suits."

"Sophie's coming!?" I asked getting really excited.

"Yes, Niall told his manager about their relationship, so they got her in as well. You'll all sit together."

"Whoa," I said to myself. "Wait! When you said all coming to my home, you just meant me and Sophie right?" I asked.

"No, your family invited all of the boys, and management loved that idea. They didn't tell you?" she asked me.

"Oh wait! Yes they told me! I'll go get everybody to try on our clothes," she nodded.

I sprinted over to them. I grabbed Harry by the ear, not that hard though, "I can't wait for you guys to be at Thanksgiving with us!" I said letting go of him, but getting everybodies attention. All of them did something once I said that. Lou covered his ears with his hands, Harry backed away from me, Zayn didn't make eye contact and shut his mouth, Sophie looked away, Niall whistled and looked all around the place, then Liam rubbed the back of his neck making a little laugh.

"Well, your family invited us, and we all said yes since we had nothing to do and Niall was going to be there anyway with Sophie," Liam explained.

"What about your girlfriends?" I asked directed toward Louis and Zayn.

"She's in Hawaii all week for an important shoot, so she'd be busy the whole time if I went to see her," Louis said.

"She's spending family time, since she's seen me more than them," Zayn said.