Chapter Fourteen Why Not?

"Shit!" I said hitting my head on the wall.

"What?"

"I just wanted to meet some new people, now I can't."

"Not my fault," he said laughing.

"Sorry, it's just, I've had a tough life these past few weeks, and I'm trying to change that."

"It's alright."

"What position do you play in futball?"

"Quarterback."

"Quarterback?"

"Yeah..."

"Shit! I forgot you guys play the wrong kind of futball!"

He started to laugh, "More like you guys play the wrong kind!"

"I'll give you it, you actually have to tackle people."

"For some of it, yeah." We both started laughing some more.

"So you sing?"

"Yeah."

"Are you good?"

"I don't know."

"Let me hear!"

"I'm not sure..."

"Oh, come on! We are in here all night, might as well."

"Fine."

"That was easier than I thought."

"I don't know what to sing."

"You must have a favorite."

"I have one!"

"Sing!"

"Okay!" I decided to sing Mine by Taylor Swift. I sang the whole song. Not screwing up. The sad thing is, I've only heard that song about five times. That's it.

"Wow, you're good! Better than that! Amazing!"

"Haha, thanks," then my phone vibrated.

It was a twitter notification. Five new people followed me. I checked to see who it was. Shit. Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne. And they were all the real ones. Yep, they were approved with the blue check mark next to their name.

"Who is that?" Mason asked looking over my shoulder.

"Just bad memories from home."

"I think I've heard those names before. Like out of a lot of girls' mouths."

"Well, they are in a band, nothing else."

"That's it! How do you know them?"

"Nobody will know that, no matter what!"

"Come on!"

"Nope, too many bad things happened."

"Do I have to force you?" He stood up.

I stood up in front of him. "How can you-" then I was cut off, by Mason kissing me again.

I was leaning against the wall. He had his hands around my waist, and mine resting on his shoulders. I definatly felt something there. He broke the kiss, but was still holding me.

"Are you going to tell me now?"

"Nope." Then he kissed me again. We decided to sit down again, but we were really close hand in hand.

"Look, I know we haven't known eachother for a while, but do you want to go out on a date or something sometime?" I bit my lip, then nodded smiling. He kissed me again.

After a while of talking, I got a little tired. So I rested my head on his shoulder. And soon enough, I was asleep. I felt happy again with a guy. Like I could actually trust him. I felt safe with him, I just had that feeling that he couldn't hurt me.

Vote & Comment