Chapter Fifty-Two Shopping

(Harry's POV)

Zayn, Lou, and I were all watching a movie while Liam went to bed. They fell asleep really fast. I just kept watching the movie. After a while I turned it off, and went to get a glass of water.

I heard running footsteps go farther and farther away from what seemed to be our door. I quickly went over to the door, and opened it. I looked down the hall to see the elevator doors closing, and Paisley in there. I don't think she saw me. Where is she going?

I ran to the elevator and pressed the button many times, like a little kid would. I was hoping that I clicked it so the doors would open to see her, but they didn't. I patiently waited for the doors to come. I figured she went down to the lobbey. I pressed the 'lobbey' button to go find her.

The elevator slowly went down to the lobbey. As it was going down I saw Paisley's blanket sitting in the corner of the little gold elevator. I grabbed it. Once they opened I walked out acting like nothing was wrong. I looked all around, but she was no where in sight. Do you think that she went to the basement? She's not allowed down there. But it is Paisley. Maybe she went to the bathroom. I walked to sit across the womens room.

I sat there for fifteen minutes. I give up on the bathroom. She might be in the pool or workout room. I checked both of those, and nothing. Maybe the manager might know. I walked up to what seemed to be a girl my age, maybe one year older. She had black hair, and pale skin. She looked tired. She was reading a magazine, all of us boys were on the front cover. Good. She's familiar with us. I cleared my throat, she looked up. "Hi. I'm Harry Styles, and I was wondering if you've seen my friend?" I asked.

She froze for a second, but then said, "Did she ride the elevator or stairs?"

"Elevator."

She typed some stuff into the computer that was sitting on the desk infront of her. "The most recent ride came from floor fifteen to the lobbey."

"That was me."

She nodded her head, then typed some more things in, and clicked the mouse a little bit, "Floor fifteen to, oh, that's weird, that must've been a maid."

"What floor?" I asked knowing it was Paisley.

"Fifteen to the Basement. Only employees are able to go down there. But the third to last one was from floor fifteen to the, what? Fifteen to the Basement again. Strange. There must've been two carts that didn't fit at once. Well, the most recent normal one went from ten to four," she said closing the image.

"That's her! Thanks!" I said running back to the elevator that just opened. I pressed the 'B' button. The elevator moved down and opened to a dark room.

(Paisley's POV) *20 minutes before Harry came to the basement*

I stepped out. The floor was cold. I just realized that I didn't have any shoes or socks on. I threw my blanket back into the elevator. It was quiet. The elevator doors closed. There were a few white lights, but they weren't that bright. "Hello?" I asked. Nobody responded. I walked around a little, but not far. I heard a pipe fall. "H-H-Hello? I-Is anybody there?" I asked. Another pipe fell causing me to jump up a little.

All of the lights went out. I heard walking come closer and closer to me. I tried running away from them, but something grabbed me. I heard laughing from four familiar voices. The lights turned back on, and I saw the four boys that I didn't think that I would see for a much longer time. Jace, Duke, Logan, and Conner. I screamed, but it was a happy scream, not the 'holy shit somebody is trying to kill me right now' scream. They were all laughing.

"What are you guys all doing here!?" I asked.

Conner stepped up,"Well we were told that you were here, and your Dad wanted us to pull a little prank on you."