Chapter Forty-Five Two One

(Liam's POV)

"Liam! We are singing Up All Night today," I heard Zayn say from across the room.

"Okay," I replied back. I kinda miss her, more like I really miss her. But I can't go back, I have to forget. She's out of my life now, and isn't coming back.

Management gave me a new phone, and got rid of my old one. I don't even have her number anymore to check in. They didn't take away any other of the lads' phones, just mine. I hate management. What if she gets hurt? What if she got a record deal? What if Mason came back? Oh shit. Mason. I never told her about him. Sophie will, I know it. "Liam! Let's go! It's that last song we have to record!" I heard Zayn yell.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

(Paisley's POV)

At the end of my song, Conner sat down next to me, and started talking. He's a really nice dude, and really funny. He even gave me his number. He's going to be a good friend, I can already tell.

"Alright, I have chosen the winner of the first day of school competition. It is," Mr. T paused, "Paisley Parker!"

I smiled at Conner. He smiled back, and shook his head. I laughed. A bell rang for lunch. That's when I'm going up to talk to Mason. Sophie walked me towards a huge room filled with people. I saw Mason sitting at a table. I took a deep breath, then started walking up to him. Before I reached him, I saw Conner go up to him, and grab his arm taking Mason to the hallway. I followed behind. I heard somebody slam into the lockers. "Dude! How could you fucking hurt that amazing girl! She is wonderful, and I just met her!" I heard Conner's voice say.

"Bro, c'mon? You know I didn't mean to!" Mason said.

"You stabbed her, which left her in the hospital! And she still doesn't know it was you!"

"Look, you wouldn't understand."

"It's cause of that boy. Liam? Isn't it? You stabbed her on purpose making it look like you were going for him, you knew that if she went infront of him, she cares about him more than she cares about you! I watched it all happen! And you didn't even love her! You wanted to just make Ivy jealous! You chose the girl who didn't know who you were! You're such an asshole! How can I even call you my brother?" Conner asked.

I walked out to see them. Conner had Mason pinned to the wall. They both looked at me. Conner gave me a simpathetic look. Mason just grinned, looking at me up and down. Conner let go, and Mason came walking up to me, "There's my baby, I haven't seen you in a while," he said trying to kiss me.

I slapped him, then he punched me in the gut. I fell to the ground. Mason got down and tried to kiss me again, but Conner threw him off of me.

Mason's friends came out, and took Mason away from Conner. They all left leaving me on the ground. I heard Conner though, "I'm so sorry Paisley, I really am." He said helping me up.

"It's okay, now everything makes sense," I said starting to cry.

"Why don't we leave, Mr. T said we didn't have to come back anyway." I nodded my head in agreement.

***************************************************************************************************************

I got home that night, with red eyes. Dad still isn't back yet, and Mason is the one who did it. I went into my room and opened up my laptop. I got on twitter and read throught the feed. I need to call him. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

"Beep Beep Beep, I'm sorry, this number is not longer in use. For more options call our number."

That bastard! He changed his number. Let's see if he'll get my message. I got back on twitter, and typed in something mean't for him: "You so would change you number. #wow"