Chapter Six Windows

I don't know what to do, my best friend is so close to winning, and I'm so close to leaving.

My parents finally looked relaxed since they officially divorced. I knew the moment I was back from watching Liam, I would leave to live with my family in America. Specificaly Iowa! Isn't that place filled with dumb children who work on farms all day?! I don't know when to tell him, if I tell him now he will be crushed and won't be able to perform in the finale, but I don't have anybody else to talk to about this. I'm not close enough with Liam's sisters, his dad can't handle my problems, and his mum is already stressed about him in the finale. I'll just leave it be for now, it'll give me time to think.

When I was told the news I went running to my room crying my eyes out. "I hate you!" I screamed slamming the door shut, after stomping my foot on every step I took up the stairs. I couldn't breathe. I opened up my window, and sat on the edge of it. I heard them start to sing, so I just sat there listening to my best friend.

I heard fireworks going off, so I decided to sneak out from climbing down my window. I figured they were done, and I knew they would go to his flat for a bit. I decided that I would sit on the curb on the front of their lawn.

As I started walking over, I made a huge mistake. I took a glimpse inside the window where my parents were at, and saw them fighting again even after they were done! The tears started getting worse. I started to run. I just had to get away from them. They needed to solve whatever they are fighing about again. I finally got to their flat. It was only about two minutes away, but it felt like to took too long.

I saw a car pull up after all of the screaming girls went to sleep. I guess they had to wait until they couldn't be noticed to get out of the car they all were in. I saw them come out laughing. I rememner all of their names now, they said it way too much, and Liam sent me a picture of all of them and their names.

"Hey Liam, got andy hot friends?" Harry asked.

"I really don't have any friends from here, I guess I never had time to make any once I got obsessed with my singing," he said. That hurts, a lot, but then again, I'm a secret, right? They got closer to me.

"How about sisters?" Zayn asked.

"Too old for you!" he responded laughing.

"Hey look guys," Harry said coming up to me. He sat down, really close putting his arm around me. "So what are you doing out here alone this late at night?" He asked me with the rest of the boys surrounding me. I just stared at Liam, and all he did was stare back, nothing else.

"Hello?" Louis asked trying to break me from silence.

"Oh, my best friend ditched me for four boys I don't even know," I said looking down. Then I looked back up at Liam. He looked furious.

"Hey lads, I'm going to see if anybody is inside," Liam said running into the flat.

"Do you know Liam? If you do, they he is a liar, becasue you are beautiful," Harry said wiping a tear off my face.

"Thanks, sorry but no. I'm homeschooled," I said looking around.

"You look familiar, like out of a picture," Niall said.

"That's weird," I said finally able to stop crying.

"Niall, you're going bonkers!" Harry said, "here, put your number in my phone. I don't like it when girls as beautiful as you are alone. even worse, crying." I was handed an iPhone and put my number in as Paisley P. "That's a beautiful name, Paisley," he said smiling.

"Thanks, I should probably go," I said getting up.

"Let me take you," Harry said getting up too.

"Um, sure," I said.

The walk was really fast. He just talked about how crazy his life is turning out, I just nodded in agreement. We got to the door.

"Thanks, Harry," I said.

"Anytime babe," he said, then hugged me.

"Good luck, I hope you guys win, you have a lot of potential," I said.

"Haha, yeah I hope so too! Keep your phone handy, I'll be checking in to make sure you're okay," he said winking at me. Then all of a sudden he took a step closer to me. Before I knew it, he kissed me. Then I broke off, I knew he was trouble.

He smiled, "I'll see you later!" He winked again, and left. I just snunk inside and went to bed after that. It made me think, what if Liam found out Harry kissed me?!

Vote & Comment