Chapter Nine Leaving

I couldn't stop running. I can't believe this. I don't know what to do. I guess, I'll have to forget about him, no matter how much he broke me. I have to move. New home, new country, new continenet, new people, new me. I need to change. I knew that I would see him a lot. I mean Simon said on live TV, "This is only just the beginning for these boys." I know its going to be hard, but I can do it. You can do it.

All I know is that I'm done. I'm done with Liam and his bullshit! He's changed. I'm not going to ever talk to Harry again, or else I'll fall for him, and he won't even remember me. I'm done with them. I'm done with One Direction. I'm leaving now for America. Hopefully they don't even know about One Direction yet. That will let me be relaxed. For a little bit.

Once I was home, almost everything that we needed was in the vehicle. I went to my room and grabbed the things that were left that I needed: phone, iPod, headphones, and bracelet. I think I should keep one thing of his. I can't lose him forever, I need one thing. I put my headphones in. I sat down in the car. I didn't even look at my dad, I couldn't stand it. Before I got in, I gave my mum a hug then we left.

We started to drive to the airport. My father went by Liam's house. My head was leaning against the window. He was on my side. I looked out to get that final glimpse. I started to cry. He was standing outside with all of the boys. They must be going somewhere. Then my father stopped. He got out of the car, and started walking up to the boys. I saw Liam talking to him, then Liam's family came out. I stayed in the car. I was done with him.

My dad hugged his family, and he was looking at me. He gave me a wave, I just put my hand on the window. None of the boys saw me, just Liam. He looked down, and walked back over to the boys. I almost started to scream. That was pathetic! I can't believe him. He has guts to even wave! And to think I thought I would feel bad! Well, nope, that's not me. My father got back into the car, and we drove off to the airport.

Vote & Comment