Chapter Thirty-Two Going Out

(Paisley's POV)

Thank God he wasn't staying. That would be really awkward! I mean come on! Liam and Mason together!? No. The worst part is that I heard somebody walk in my room while taking a shower. I just sang along to the song, that I practically made! I made it so much better, a slow song wouldn't get them exactly popular right away, but when it's released, it will be everywhere.

Mason left, and I walked out with him. We walked to his nice black sports car. He turned around to look at me, and smiled. I smiled back. He hugged me, and said, "It'll all be okay." Then he kissed me. I smiled just to make him think that he helped. No, nothing helped. He got into his car, and drove away.

I turned around, walked through the door, and saw the boys acting like they never saw anything. They are terrible at acting. Hopefully they will never go on television, unless its an interview. I glared at them. They all smiled like a little kid would. I walked into the kitchen, they followed like I was the leader or something.

"So Paisley...nice house," Harry said trying to make conversation.

"Thanks Harry."

"Make any friends here?" Zayn asked, "any enemies?"

"Lots of friends, and well, yeah there is already an enemy."

"Who?!" Louis asked.

"I don't exactly know her name. I think its Ivy though."

"What happened?" Zayn asked. All of us sat down around the island.

"Well, I kind of talked back to her, and apparently nobody does that."

"What did you say?"

"I really don't know, maybe I'm just too hot for her!" I said joking. They all laughed.

"So, what should we do?" Niall asked.

"Movie!" Liam and I shouted at the same time. We looked at each other and gave s little kid glare to the other.

"After a tour!" Louis shouted and I nodded in agreement.

***************************************************************************************************************

"What movie?" Harry asked once we finally got into the movie room after the tour.

I smiled. "What movie?" They all suspiciously asked me. "I haven't seen Toy Story Three yet." Liam's mouth dropped. "I'm a little late," I said shrugging my shoulders.

***************************************************************************************************************

I was crying my eyes out, but then I saw the claw. Liam was next to me, crying too. Zayn was laughing, while everybody else was watching the movie. It was so sad! Liam and I got really close to each other. We were practically hugging.

The movie was over. All of the boys looked at Liam and me. They all started laughing. I just threw pillows at them.

After watching a few more movies, and talking, we all decided to go to bed. They all slept in the guest bedroom. It had three beds in it. It was near my room. I threw on some pajamas, then stared into the mirror. I looked at my bright blue eyes, and saw Dixie. I saw her telling me to show the world who I am. I saw what I'm meant to do. I saw it all. Then tears started to come out of my eyes. I fell to the floor. Crouched up in the corner of the bathroom. Then I felt warm hands picked me up. Liam took me to my bed and laid me down. He laid down right next to me. I cried into his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me, then whispered in my ear, "It'll be alright."

Vote & Comment