Chapter Twelve Jocks and Pinks

I left Dixie at home, she had a friend over anyway. I left to hangout with everybody at two o'clock. I put on a pink tank top that said, "LIKE" on it, with yellow jean shorts, and pink TOMS, then to top that, I had yellow shades. I like my new closet. A lot. I waited for Sophie to pick me up. Apparently she lives about half a mile away from here. Good. Finally! She's here! We got to the fair, and met up with the other girls. We started talking for a little bit. Then the pinks came.

"Look! There's the three of them now!" the one in the middle said. They all were tall, and looked anorexic. They were covered in make-up. Shocker here, they were wearing pink. They looked like they controlled the world. Great. "Does this one like music too?" The same one asked. Sophie was about to talk, but I interrupted her.

"Yeah, I was thinking about writing a song about you," I started while a group of people including a few cute guys started gathering around, "do you know what rhymes with slut?" Everybody started laughing like crazy.

"Where did you get that accent from? You know that the Americans won the war many years ago, the red coats don't need you over here anymore." She fired back at me.

"I've always wanted to get a fake tan, where did you get yours...so I know not to go there," I said. People kept laughing. Then she came up close to me.

"You're being warned. Stay out of my way, or else. This is my town," she said then went storming off. As she did so I said, "Nice meeting you!" Sophie was amazed. I was practically getting tackled. Everybody came in getting rid of the circle around me and the pinks. Everybody was talking, I was just talking to Quinn.

Sophie grabbed me and said, "Everyone! This is Paisley Parker! Our new girl from across the ocean!" People came up to me and said names. I really wasn't paying attention to them there was a really cute guy looking at me. He started walking up to me.

"Hey, I'm Mason Rae. You must have a lot of guts to stand up to her," he said smiling with his hands in his pockets.

"Thanks, I'm Paisley," I said.

"Yeah I heard," he said laughing.

"Oh," I started getting really nervous.

"You should call me sometime so we can hang out," he said handing me a piece of paper with his number.

"I'll see you around," he said winking and then went back to his friends. I just smiled and nodded.

"Shit! You already got Mason's number!" Sophie said.

"Is that bad?" I asked.

"It's risky," she said looking at him. I didn't question her. All of us girl all went to an area with music. I could tell that Sophie, Quinn, and Jess were popular. Everybody would talk to them. They were the nice kind of popular though, not like the pinks. People even started talking to me. I guess I was a popular one too now. Sophie pulled me to the side.

"Paisley, you better be careful."

"Why?"

"Mason and that pink you were talking you broke up a couple weeks ago."

"Oh."

"Yeah, and he isn't trustworthy."

"Okay."

"So about this Liam friend..."

"Don't even mention his name he's hurt me enough."

"What if he saw Mason?"

"He wouldn't care. Doesn't matter anyway, he never told me about his girl, so why would I even want to tell him about mine?"

"Just wondering. What happened anyways?"

"Long story."

"I have time tonight, so does Quinn, and Jess. Want to stay at my house for the night?"

"Sure!" We went off to have fun at fair while it was still here. Then, off to Sophie's for the rest of the night!

Vote & Comment